24. kissed

Aidel blinked a couple of times trying to remember where he is and why is he tied to a chair. Amelia was standing in front of him her face was all red.

she looked at him nervously and said
" A-aideel you're ble- bleedi-"

"Because your boyfriend punched me" he scoffed, his voice was filled with rage.

Amelia flinched and backed up a little. She looked around and get a First aid box which had pink glittery stickers on top of it.

she carefully opened the box and pulled out some bandages.

Aidel moved his head in a different direction when she tried to help him

"Don't" he groaned.

"Why Aideel?" she asked worriedly.

"lemme get out of here, Why am I tied ?" he growled.

"I didn't tie u, Daddy did" she stated.

Aidel expression were both frustrated and hurt after hearing Amelia calling David "Daddy,"

"Aideh" she called him softly.
He looked at her

"Do you hate me?" she asked reluctantly

"No" his voice was husky.

"Then why did u leave a note saying you don't luv me and you don't wanna see me anymore? Did u really mean it ?" She asked,

"No" he replied firmly.

"Then what are you afraid of?" She asked

"You'll break my heart and I won't be able to handle it." He whispered in pain.

"You ain't a property that will be shared between multiple persons"

"I don't wanna share you with another person, I don't David to touch you" Aidel stated bluntly.

Amelia stands there quietly.

"I loved you even after Knowing you're married to R, my best friend.

"I still loved you after knowing you're a little "

"I loved you in every way "

"But what you did in return? you hurt me," said Aidel with a pained look on his face

"But you know what I am still willing to welcome you in my arms.
I still want to love you as I did before but I am unable to because of David." Aidel confessed,

She looked at him nervously and slowly reached forward to take the rope off his wrists.

Aidel got up and looked at her with gentle loving eyes and gently took her wrist in his hand and tugged gently. She looked up into his eyes
Aidel slowly leans and puts his forehead against hers.

Amelia closed her eyes and felt her breath get heavier as Aidel leaned closer. His lips finally brushed hers and a warm feeling spread throughout her entire body.

Aidel gently pulled away and kissed her nose softly.
They stayed like that staring at each other eyes.

David entered the living room and saw them being all romantic, he felt a lump form in his throat so he coughed slightly to gain their attention.

Aidel removed himself from Amelia's embrace and stood beside her.

Amelia gave him a nervous smile and said "ʰⁱ ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ"

David looked at her and his expression soften. " Hey, princess,"

Her cheeks went pink she run to him and he picked her up and twirled her around.

Aidel watched them as he tried to keep a straight face, he knew how much he means to her. He wanted to tell her how much he loves her but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"I want to have a talk with you alone, David" Aidel spoke up.

David glared at him
"Princess you should complete your drawing that you were working on earlier," said David.

"Ok Daddy," she said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

When she was gone, David looked at him and asked
"What's your problem?"

"My problem is you" Aidel
shot back.

"And what is that?" He asked

"You! You are just playing with her emotion," Aidel shouted.

"I love her," said David calmly.

Aidel clenched his fist and clenched his teeth as anger began to build up inside of him

"You wouldn't think the idea of sharing her if you really love her," said Aidel sarcastically.

"I am not sharing her, she loves both of us. so, I am just trying to give her all the love that she deserves "
said David with a stern tone.

Aidel clenched his jaw and said.

"You will never be her man," said Aidel.

David was quiet for a few moments before looking at Aidel and smirking

"That sounds like a challenge" He smirked

Aidel growled and walked towards him " If you think I am giving you a challenge, then prepare for a big ass fight "

" One month "
" For a whole month we both will date her and she will choose one of us as her Man " Aidel challenged.

David smirked and replied
" Sounds fair."

Aidel

David

David