11. Suck it

COLUMN TIMES BUILDING

"I am done~" Aidel exhausted after a long day of work, stretched his arms in relief upon finishing his tasks.

"You should head home to rest" David, suggested as he looked at him.

"Mmhm sure, Dave." Aidel agreed with a smile and turned to bestfriend, to leave. "Let's go, R"

"Sorry, Aidel. I would be working overnight." He announced and continued his work, However, his phone started to ring. He let out a sigh and hanged up the call, but it wasn't long before the phone rang again.

David gave a side to the scene in front of him, and R walked over to the corner of the room to answer the call in privacy.

After he dismissed the call Aidel was curious and asked who the caller was. R responded with a frustrated tone, "It was Amelia, saying to come home early because she is afraid of thunderstorms."

Aidel suggested they go home, but R refused, stating that " My promotion is more important than Amelia's drama."

Aidel didn't say anything and left the room, feeling disappointed in R's response.

As Aidel left the building, he couldn't shake off the feeling of unease. He decided to check on Amelia, and headed to her house. When he arrived, he knocked on her door and called out her name.  

Who- who is-" Amelia stuttered out, before she could complete her sentence Aidel replied,

"Amy, it's me Aidel," Aidel said from outside of the door

Amelia opened the door and seeing her state, Aidel's heart clenched.

"Amy....." Aidel whispered

Amelia's eyes were red and puffed, her nose has become pink and tears were running down continuously.

"Hey, what happened?" Aidel asked calmly.

"Loud -loud sound, i-i am scared," Amelia said in between her sniffles.

Aidel stepped inside and hugged her. "It's okay. I'm here," he said, comforting her.

As Aidel held her, he couldn't believe R had refused to come home to comfort her. He knew Amelia deserved better than that. He took her to her room, and a bolt of lightning struck outside, causing Amelia to flinch in fear. She whined in distress, and Aidel knew he had to stay with her.

"Mmmm" she whines,

" It's ok, c'mere," he took her inside the blanket as it was raining heavily and the temperature has decreased.

"H- He won't come ? " she asked

Aidel shook his head as no. Sadly, her husband doesn't love her. His love is fake

She started sobbing,

"Hey! Hey! Amy... Shh! It's ok. You're safe. I am here with you." He whispered as he leaned and started caressing her cheeks.

As Aidel wiped her tears away, Amelia unexpectedly grabbed his hand and placed his thumb in her mouth, gently sucking on it.

A-Am-Amy...." Aidel stuttered out,  Aidel was instantly caught off guard and let out a small moan as his body heated up with desire.

"Aah..mmh"

Amelia continued to suck on his thumb, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Aidel felt a blush rise to his cheeks as he watched her, feeling guilty yet unable to stop himself from being drawn to her. He tried to pull away from the sleeping girl but she held on tight like a koala. Aidel cheeks turn into a light shade of pink, he blushed hard and gulped.

Aidel ended up staying there next to her, watching her suck his thumb until she fell asleep. Despite his temptations, Aidel knew it was wrong to take advantage of her vulnerability, but he couldn't help feel deeply attracted to her as he lay beside her.

He knows it was wrong to do that but it was not like he planned to stop himself from doing it anyway. Amelia too felt grateful for his company. As the night progressed, the thunderstorm subsided, and Amelia felt more at ease.

NEXT MORNING

Aidel left Amelia's house, feeling happy that he could help her. He went to work and found R already there, working on his laptop. Aidel walked over to him and asked,

"Why didn't you go home last night? Amelia needed you."

R looked up at him, his expression cold. "I had work to do."

Aidel felt angry at R's response. He knew that work was important, but so was being there for someone in need. "You know what, R? You're turning terrible person. You care more about your promotion than Amelia's well-being."

R looked at Aidel, his face contorted in anger. "Stay out of my business, Aidel. You don't know anything about me."

Aidel sighed, knowing that R would never understand. He walked away, feeling disappointed in his friend. Aidel didn't feel happy for him. Instead, he felt sad that his friend had lost sight of what was truly important in life.

Tap on the star please ☆

:)