37. Lust Drive

"Where is he?" Aidel asked looking around frantically and then turned to Trevor who was leaning against an alley wall watching him. Trevor signalled with his head to look behind him and Aidel saw David lying on the bench, his head resting on his arms with a bottle of wine next to him.

Aidel sighed in irk and stepped forward. "David?" He called out quietly as he bent down and tapped David lightly on the shoulder.

"He won't wake up, he is totally wasted" Trevor spoke up from where he stood in the shadows. Sounds like he has tried to wake David up but to no avail.

Aidel looked up at Trevor and then back at David and rolled his eyes. He placed the wine bottle down on the ground and carefully scooped David up into his arms before standing up and heading for the car,

Trevor followed him closely. As they got in the car Aidel placed David in the passenger seat carefully, not letting his head hit the window or anything. He shut the door making David groan and moved his body a little and muttered something inaudible.

"Thanks for calling Trev," Aidel said as he walked close to Trevor.

"No problem" Trevor smiled and put his hand over and squeezed lightly.

"Get home safe" He whispered before walking back to his bike and climbing up onto it quickly.

He revved his bike and sped off down the street. Aidel watched him leave. He sighed deeply and slumped into the driver's seat. Before Aidel could drive off he felt David move slightly. Aidel leaned forward and lifted his head and placed it on his shoulder. Aidel tried to put the seat belt on for David. As he was trying he got pushed back.

"The fuck are you doing...?" David slurred,

Aidel looked at him "Getting you home" He replied exasperatedly.

David looked down at him his vision was blurry but he could still see Aidel's face.

"No need I'm fine..." David replied and tried to get out of the car.

Aidel caught his right arm and held him firmly in place.

"Just sit here Damnit" Aidel growled and pulled David's arm back down to rest on the seat.

David stared blankly at Aidel and chuckled darkly before closing his eyes and relaxing his head once more. Aidel glanced out of the corner of his eye and noticed David sleeping, He let out a breath he wasn't even aware he was holding in and tried again to put the seat belt on. Once again, he was shoved back by David.

"I said noOo" David yelled and pushed Aidel again.

David climbed out of the car and swayed slightly. Before Aidel could react he stubbled and fell backwards colliding with a group of men passing by.

"Watch out where you're fucking going!" One of them spat. They began circling David, obviously wanting to start a fight with him.

These drunk men were annoying but for Aidel, David was more annoying. Aidel literally got ready to pick up David in a single call but this man decided to make a scene outside a bar at one AM. Aidel jumped out of the car and pushed one of the men aside. He grabbed David by the arm and dragged him back to the car.

"Stay here" Aidel hissed through his teeth and quickly drove away from the alley.

The entire time they were driving David was struggling to stay conscious. His eyes kept sliding shut only for a second before opening wide and staring straight ahead, he couldn't seem to stop moving just like how drunk people act in movies, every time David closed his eyes he would feel like he was falling. Aidel was getting irritated, he stopped the car unexpectedly causing David to fall backwards.