12. Can I be your Daddy ?

R and David, along with their team, have traveled to another state for their company project. Meanwhile, Aidel has taken this as an opportunity to spend time with Amelia. Not wanting to leave her alone at home, he has been staying with her for almost a month.

Aidel purchased coloring books, toys, and a pacifier for Amelia. He even bought her a cute little pink dress with matching shoes.

Amelia giggled with delight, appreciating the items he got for her.

Aidel's smile was beaming, as watching her play like this was all he needed to feel happy. They have become much happier since they started spending time together.

" Thenku aideh" Amelia babbles.

Aidel smiled and blushed hard,

" I- i like them su su muchh! She squishes her face and smiled widely."

"I am glad that you're happy, I really truly am, " Aidel replied happily.

Aidel is not a Daddy, neither was he ever before. But he has heard about them and he respects Amelia that she is a little.
He doesn't have a clue what Daddies usually do with their little ones but he is trying very hard to keep Amelia happy.

He tried to ask her for few times if can he be her daddy? But every time fails to ask. He gets very nervous, finally one day he dared to ask her.

"Amy- i- I wanna ask if I can be your Da- Da-........ ugh, fuck." he blushed and looked down at the ground.

Amelia tilted her head and searched for his eyes, Aidel raised his head and their eyes met.

"Amy.... " His hot Mint breath hit her face, she kept looking up for him to continue but he quickly pulled her waist and smashed his lips into her.

 " His hot Mint breath hit her face, she kept looking up for him to continue but he quickly pulled her waist and smashed his lips into her

"Mnmh- " she struggled when he started using his tongue,

They broke the kiss and started panting,
Aidel held her small hands and kneel down.

"Can I be your Daddy?" He asked.

" Daddy..." she said in a low voice realising how familiar this word is to her,

"Amy, I wanna see you, hold you, touch you, kiss you, cuddle with you and love you. I wanna make you feel loved every day. I want to encourage you and want to be with you when you are scared and lost."

Said Aidel pouring his heart out to her,

"I want to make you laugh when you're having a bad day, I don't want to see you unhappy anymore.
I want to take care of you, "

Aidel eyes filled with tears, his cheeks turned light pink his heart was pounding deep.

Amelia was too stunned to speak anything but deep down she knows she has fell for him too.

" I am madly in love with you,"
said Aidel,

" I love you too," said Amelia