29. Coco

Aidel stayed there for a few minutes then he got up and made his way back through the hallways towards the main lobby.
Dr. Sengpo was standing in front of the reception desk talking to David. Aidel approached them.
"Hello, Dr. Sengpo, When Amelia can be discharged?" Aidel asked.

"I'd like to discharge her after 4-5 days " the Doctor stated.

"Is there any possible way that we can move it up a little" David questioned.

"No Sir. I would suggest waiting until next Friday morning." Doctor replied,

"How long until you-" David was cut off by Aidel.

"I will get the medicines for her." Aidel interrupted.

Alright then, I'll leave her medication with you." With that, Dr. Sengpo turned around and went into the elevator. Aidel watched as the Doctor left. As soon as the elevator doors closed. Aidel turned to David and spoke angrily

"Won't you even let her be treated properly?!"

"I just want her to come home as soon as possible" David answered calmly.

"Shut up! You are the reason for her condition." Aidel snapped.

"I asked her to go back to her room but I didn't know she went outside" David stated.

"She's your responsibility!" Aidel yelled, "Do you even love Amelia?! Amelia deserves a family and not someone like you! Someone who doesn't know how to love or even give proper care" Aidel yelled at him again.

David grabbed Aidel's left arm tightly" Just Shut Up! He Angrily whispered in his face and pushed him away from him and stormed out of there.

********

Aidel was going down through stairs to make his way to his car to get some medicine for Amelia when his phone rang. Looking at the caller ID he picked it up.

"Hey Mom," Aidel spoke.

"Oh, Aidel honey. How are you doing ?" His mother asked.

"Fine mom," said Aidel,

"Are you sure because your voice sounded hoarse?" She asked in a worried tone.

" I slept for 4 hours last night." Aidel responded while starting the car engine.

"Oh,When are you coming back home?" His mother continued.

"Not until next week mom," Aidel said,

"I understand dear. Shall I come to your house ?" His mother asked.

Aidel went silent for a moment before he spoke.

"No mom I don't think so..if it's possible" He replied,

"Why Aidel? What's wrong ?" His mother asked.

"It's nothing mom..I'm just-OH SHIT!"

"What happened?" His mother yelled from the other side of the line.

Aidel's car swerved making him drop the phone. Luckily no damage was done.

"I'm okay..but uhm i will call you later," He said picking up the phone from the floor.

He looked straight out of the window, he had a dark expression plastered on his face. He gets out of his car and shouts loudly, startling some birds which flew out of the trees.
"ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND! YOU WOULD BE DEAD IF I HADN'T CHANGED THE DIRECTION OF THE CAR
He shouted while walking toward the guy who fell on his ass and tried to stand up.