30. Dessert

"You're Doing A Great Job," Trevor shouts
"OkaY! But get out my way. That customer is dying for his order" Aidel laughs.
Trevor chuckles and gives him a thumbs up, and continues to watch over his customers. Coco smiled a little seeing the growing friendship between Aidel and Trevor.

Aidel continues his work until he's done with all of his orders, he makes sure that all of his tables are clean before he gets ready to leave. But Coco call's him back.
"Aideh!?!" Coco calls.
Aidel turns to face him, "Yes, Coco?" he asks in response.
"Trevor asked me to tell you that he wants to see you," Coco tells him.
Aidel nods and heads off towards the kitchen.

Once Aidel entered the Kitchen, he saw Trevor serving food on plates. Trevor looked up from his work when Aidel walked in "Hey" he said as Aidel walked over.
Aidel sits down next to him, "What's all of this?" He says looking at the various foods on the counter.

Trevor laughs "Our lunch," He said putting some food onto a plate."I hope you like it," he said putting the plate in front of Aidel.
Aidel nodded picking up a piece of the meat "I really do, I'm just surprised this is our 4th time having lunch together "He says smiling slightly.

"Well it's been only a week since you're working here" Trevor laughs and grabs some rice.

"I am done and I want dessert" Coco announces.

"You are a dessert itself " Trevor chuckled and wink at Coco.

Aidel shook his head and laughed."Ok, how about we finish eating and then we can go get some pie." Trevor offers

"ok" Coco agreed with a red tomato face.

"After this, you will go to the hospital to meet Amelia?" Trevor asked Aidel.

"No, she has arrived home yesterday," Aidel said.

"You didn't tell me that she has already arrived home from the hospital. How is she now ?" Trevor asked.

"She's fine. She's just exhausted from all the therapy she had to endure." Aidel replied getting up from the table and putting the plate into the sink.

"Dada.. who is that girl?" Coco asked quietly looking over his Dada's shoulder.

"Oh, you didn't know about her the whole time? " Trevor chuckled, Coco shook his head he only knows that Aidel goes to the hospital every day to meet her because she had an accident. Besides this, he knows nothing about her.

"She is Aidel's baby like you're my baby she is his baby" Trevor spoke.

"Oh, Baby!?" Coco exclaimed, "Can I talk to her someday? " Coco asked with enthusiasm.

Aidel smiles at Coco "Of course you can if you want there's no problem" He walked to him and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you, Thankyou, Thankyou" Coco jumps a little in happiness.

Trevor laughs at Coco's excitement, "Shall we have dessert for Amelia too? We will give it to her and will also get a chance to meet her" said Trevor.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," Aidel said.

_________

                                                 _________

Aidel turned off the engine to his car and stepped out of it. The sun has started to set, but not yet fully so, it was still bright enough to illuminate the surroundings.

"So this is David's house?" Trevor asks as they start walking towards the house.

The two make their way to the living room. It was beautiful and big, with a small hallway leading to a kitchen which is connected with a dining area, then a huge hall with four rooms.

"Wow," Coco said awed.

"Your rival has a good eye for decorating, Huh?" Trevor commented looking around the house.

"Mine was beautiful too before he burnt it, " Aidel said sarcastically while taking off his jacket. He walks over and opens the window to let the fresh air in.

"Is that a rose bush outside your window or?" Trevor says raising an eyebrow.

Aidel looks at Trevor "Yeah, I thought it might be nice to grow flowers outside"

"I love roses." Trevor made his way towards the windows to admire the flower. He opened the door and went outside, Aidel follows along with him. They start walking around the backyard.

*******

Meanwhile, Coco had made his way upstairs. He saw three doors there, one on his left, one in front and one on the right. He chose the last one and knocks on it.

"Hello," he says but receives no reply

"Is anybody there?" He tries again.