67. Happy

AMELIA TAKING A PIC WITH AIDEL

𓆩ᥫ𓆪

As they strolled through the lively Thai marketplace, Amelia couldn't help but marvel at the array of goods on display - from clothing and ornaments to utensils and more.

"Look at all those teddies!" She exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Where?" David asked, bending down to meet her gaze.

"Over there!" Amelia replied, pointing with enthusiasm.

With synchronized steps, they approached the store where people were shooting at hanging teddies, plushies, and toys using a play gun.

"I want to give it a try," Amelia said, turning to the shopkeeper.

"Aw my sweet little Cupcake, it might be challenging for you." Aidel patted her head. "Let me give it a shot," he suggested in a gentle tone.

"Don't underestimate the power of a little girl," Amelia countered with closed eyes and a playful pout.

David grinned, amused by her remark, and handed over the money to the shopkeeper. He then passed the gun to Amelia. "Good luck, Pumpkin, Don't let Daddy down," he said, playfully raising an eyebrow.

She smiled, accepted the gun, and aimed at a plushie.

Missed.

"It's alright, princess, try again," David quickly reassured her, wanting to keep her spirits up.

She steadied herself, pointed the gun again, and - bingo! It hit the plushie.

"Yeeaaahhhh!" she exclaimed, bursting into a playful dance and clapping her hands in triumph.

The shopkeeper kindly retrieved the plushie and handed it to Amelia.

"It's so soft," Amelia whispered in awe, her eyes sparkling.

"Aww," David's raspy voice filled the air as he lovingly tousled her hair. "You're quite the sharpshooter, Little one. Impressive."

Amelia's face lit up, and a proud smile spread across her lips. "Do you want one too? I can get it for you, Daddy" she offered.

"Haha, no, princess. I don't need one," David chuckled.

Amelia pouted and turned to Aidel. Her voice lowered, tinged with hope, as she asked, "Dada, would you like one?"

Aidel paused, glanced at her, and then turned his attention to the wall. After a moment, he responded, "Get me the Teddy."

Amelia beamed with joy. "Coming right up!"

Seeing the interaction, David took a step closer to Aidel with a smirk. "You still play with Teddy bears?" he teased in a mocking tone.

Aidel raised an eyebrow and retorted with the same hushed, mocking tone, "Do you want to fight?"