58. kisses

MORNING,

HOTEL

Amelia's lips quivered as she gradually fluttered her eyes open. A sense of weariness coursed through her limbs that morning. She extended her arms in a stretch and surveyed her surroundings. Aidel lay peacefully asleep on her left bed, while David slumbered on her right.

She let out a yawn and approached David's bed, gently shaking him. "Daddy," she urged, nudging his arm in an attempt to rouse him.

David's brows furrowed as he groggily murmured, "Hmm... baby...?"

Amelia pressed her lips together, determined to regain his attention. "Daddy...wake up, The plan..!"

David's sleepy eyes studied the delicate features of Amelia's face, and with gentle intention, he slowly wrapped his large hand behind her head. A tender push forward caused her to lean in, allowing him to grant her the first kiss of the morning. As the kiss lingered, a flutter of anticipation danced in Amelia's eyes, prompting her to question the source of David's persistent smile.

Her curiosity was piqued, and Amelia couldn't resist inquiring, "Why do you wear that constant smile upon your lips every morning?"

A sleepy yet genuine grin graced David's face with a voice intimate and seductive, he answered, "When the first sight I wake up to is the beauty of your face, it is only natural for endless smiles to fill my days."

Amelia couldn't help but scrunch her nose at David's comment, a warm flush spreading across her cheeks. She quickly retaliated by playfully smacking his arm, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of amusement and affection.

A soft, inaudible chuckle escaped his lips, causing Amelia's heart to flutter.

David glanced at his phone, exhaling slowly before suggesting, "We've got plenty of time. Let's freshen up."

Agreeing with a nod, Amelia followed David like an eager kitten, her curiosity piqued. They both entered the bathroom and as they prepared to cleanse themselves, David gently applied foam facewash to Amelia's delicate complexion. The touch of his hands against her skin sent a delightful shiver down her spine,

She then playfully blew foam kisses from her hands towards David's face,  He shook his head, unable to suppress a smile at her playful antics, before gently pinching her nose. His voice lowered to a tender, intimate whisper, "You're quite the mischievous one, aren't you, Sweetheart?"

She pouted, silently requesting a kiss. David couldn't resist her charm and leaned in, their lips meeting in a sweet embrace. As they pulled apart, he lovingly rubbed her cheeks with his thumb, savouring the softness of her skin.

"Alright, little one, it's time to wash off the facewash," David reminded her and in response she nodded.

After rinsing away the foam from her face, She studied her reflection in the mirror, admiring the way the water had left her skin looking dewy and luminous.