22. Daddy's bed

After thinking about it she got out of the room making sure she doesn't cross the line.

Once she reaches David's bedroom she knocked on the door a few times.

David opened the door with a small smile.

"Come in princess, " he said

As she stepped in she noticed David had changed into something comfortable looking.
She looked around the room and noticed the bed is made perfectly unlike the one she was used to.

"Have a seat," He said motioning her to sit on the bed.

She looked at David nervously.

"Don't worry your safe here no one would ever harm you in our house" He reassured.

Amelia sat on the bed and took off her jacket and shoes and folded them neatly
" Is this where we r going to sleep?" She asked shyly.

"Yes it is, little one " David grinned

"C'mere " David pulled her hand

Amelia moved closer to him and laid down on the bed putting her feet on his lap, he started rubbing them

"We should get some sleep," he said placing his arm on top of her stomach, it made Amelia feel warm.

"Ookie...gunnight Daddy," She said closing her eyes.

"Good night, little one" He answered smiling down at her.

Amelia closed her eyes and fell asleep feeling warm and happy.

She woke up in David's arms because he must've fallen asleep during his massage.

Amelia looked at his face to see his eyes are still closed.
Amelia gently moved out of his embrace and headed toward the bathroom.

Once she was done she exited the bathroom and found a note near the lamp

"What?" Amelia questioned herself as she read the note,
she crumpled the paper into her hand and sat down on her knees crying quietly.

she sat there thinking.
Suddenly she felt a presence and turned around seeing David standing there with a confused face

"What's wrong kitten?" he asked.

"Da-daddy-y.." Amelia tried her best to speak without choking and she pointed at the note.

"Its ok Daddy is here," said David throwing the note away

He pulled her into his chest and rubbed his hands soothingly in her hair and said

"You can talk to me anytime and Daddy will always listen"

Amelia nodded silently and buried her face in his neck and sobbed loudly.

David held her tighter "Shh.. it's ok baby girl"

She handed the note to him  and he read it and crumpled the paper in his hands

"I mi- miss Aideel "  she cried, holding onto him.

"I know, " He stroked her back.

"Please daddy" She hiccupped

" Shhh...it's okay, I promise everything will be fine " David assured.

"Can you take me back to him?

She asked looking into his eyes " I can't live without him"

David shook his head lightly
"No darling, he doesn't want to see you anymore,  he left us. Now that we're together it's better to stay together, now I'm going to take care of you"

Amelia looked down
"I Luv him too"

"I know you do little one, but that's ok you're going to spend the rest of your life with me, I will love you so much that you will forget about him and start a new life and become who you need to be. Do you trust me, kitten?"

A tear rolled down Amelia's cheek " Yes Daddy"

"That's good girl, now come on let's get some breakfast. I'll make pancakes for you"
he kissed her forehead and helped her to get up.

 I'll make pancakes for you"he kissed her forehead and helped her to get up