41. Big Di¢k (Smut)

Night

"Why have you brought this extra sack of rice," David asked once he walked into the Kitchen with bags of groceries in his hands. God knows why Aidel bought another bag of rice.

"Because there is a  difference between your rice and my rice. My rice is long and thick whereas yours is short just like your Dick" Aidel answered and a hint of malice dripped from his voice which was quite evident.

David's eyebrow raised slightly "Hah? You wanna fucking fight?!"

"If that would satisfy you"

"Let's settle this like men," David said grabbing Aidel's shirt.

"Oh, do you want a matching Black eye? How about a broken nose too?" Aidel retorted.

"Your dick is small like your mouth so you better shut it." David scoffed

"Mine is bigger than yours so you shouldn't be jealous over my dick" Aidel growled.

"Haha you're full of yourself" David laughed "Amelia knows how good it feels to suck my dick, you'd know if she didn't wear her pants," David stated.

"Princess, are you wearing panties today?" David asked looking at Amelia who was sucking milk from her bottle like a good girl.

"Nuu" Amelia answered.

"That's what I thought. David answered cockily and looked at Aidel who was glaring daggers at him.

"I have the best dick of all time!" David said smugly and winked at him. 

As he was walking away Aidel couldn't help himself but roll his eyes at annoyance. What's gotten into him today, he thought.

"Go to bed, monkey" David ruffled Amy's hair before walking off to his bedroom.

"Who you're calling monkey!" Amelia huffed. "Gorrila-face" She mumbled under her breath.

Good for her David didn't hear or else she's dead meat. Or should I say  David's favourite toy? David would play with her like nobody is around, he could go on and on and on and never get tired of it. Even the thought of it makes her kitty soaking wet. Poor Little Baby would surely die of embarrassment.

"Amy, It's bedtime" Aidel called out softly and walked towards her.

"Uppies" Amelia pouted and let him carry her up the stairs and then she went to the room and plopped down on her bed.

Aidel tucked her into bed after placing a blanket on her and kissing her forehead.

"Sleep well okay" Aidel whispered

"I am not sleepy" Amelia pouted

"Then I'll sleep with you" Aidel smiled

"But dadda has his bed to sleep in". She said

"But my cupcake is having trouble sleeping and needs some company. If I leave without her now she wouldn't sleep anymore. So I need you to sleep with me okay?". Aidel explained in his sweet voice.

The little girl thought for a few seconds before nodding her head "Okay but only cause dada says so."

Aidel smiled and pulled the blanket over her. He placed a kiss on top of her head and turned off her light. He snuggled up to Amelia under the covers watching her breathe slowly.

"Um, Dada?" She suddenly asked.

"Yes, Cupcake?"

"I can't fall asleep I...
CaN YoU ToUcH Me It's bEeN TiNgLY DoWn ThErE " Amelia Huffed.