63. Lust Dance

THAILAND

Amelia, David, and Aidel entered a clothing store in Thailand where many beautiful outfits were displayed.

Amelia was amazed and her eyes were wandering all around the store.

Aidel seemed to be searching for light-colored outfits, as he preferred them and they were suitable for their upcoming beach trip.

Amelia cutely asked Aidel if she could buy a purple floral dress that caught her attention.

"It looks pretty, baby. Do you want it?" Aidel asked, gesturing towards the outfit hanging in one of the shop's displays.

She softly nodded in agreement.

Aidel smiled and paid for her dress, and she clapped with joy, saying "Yeah!!!"

Aidel gently stroked her hair and said, "Keep looking for more outfits, hm?"

"Okay, dada" she responded and started looking around.

Aidel glanced at David, who was holding a leather jacket and inspecting it.

"You're not planning to wear that to the beach, are you?" Aidel remarked, gesturing towards the dark black leather jacket.

"Of course not," David replied.

"You bought one the other day, so why are you buying another one?" Aidel questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I've been drawn to certain things lately, and when I like something, I want it. And I make sure to get it," David said in a husky voice. He maintained eye contact with Aidel, staring intently until Aidel briefly looked away.

"Fine," Aidel said monotonously. "What will you be wearing to the beach then?" Aidel asked, glancing at the leather jacket before locking eyes with David.

David took a step closer, his eyes fixed on Aidel's lips. He leaned in, slightly turned towards his ear, and whispered, "Nothing."

Aidel felt his cheeks flush with heat as David backed off, his gaze lingering on his leather jacket as if he didn't just pass an unfamiliar surge of electricity through Aidel's body.

Aidel's throat felt dry, and he turned his head in another direction to take a deep breath as David had unknowingly made his heart skip a beat.

David tilted his head to glance at Aidel. "Are you flustered?"

"I am not," Aidel replied, trying to act cool.

A foxy grin spread across David's face as he looked at Aidel.

Aidel narrowed his eyes at David's smug expression and mumbled, exhausted, "You suck"