40. Di¢k

Morning - 05:55 Am

A shirtless Aidel was laying flat on his bed and his chocolate brown hair was dishevelled and messy. His chest slowly rose up and down with his slow breathing. The morning rays illuminated his skin, He looked very content. His long lashes covered half of his closed lids. His thick eyebrows slightly furrowed as he tried to calm the pain that lingers in his wrist.

Yesterday his hand got stuck in a metal bar door. He couldn't get it out because the handle had somehow broken off. Luckily for him, Trevor found him at the entrance clutching his wrist in pain. He immediately got him out of there. Afterwards, Trevor took him to the hospital so he could heal. The doctor gave him a painkiller which he didn't take immediately for his wrist because there was a sale on plushie bracelets and if he didn't reach on time he might miss that sale.

>>>Incoming call from Trev

"Hello," Aidel's heavy morning voice greeted Trevor's ears. He sat up from his reclined position and turned his phone to his left ear.

"Good Morning to you too" Trevor joked. "How are you feeling? Still hurting?" Trevor asked concerned.

"No," Aidel replied. He heard Trevor sigh on the other side of the line.

"You and your love for Amelia..." Trevor muttered teasingly. Aidel rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, old man" He grumbled.

Trevor chuckled before replying.

"Anyways...take a week off. Just so you can relax. Go spend some quality time with your little baby girl." Trevor suggested.

"Hmm... " Aidel hummed thoughtfully. There's nothing better than spending time with his little one. He'll go crazy in two days.

"Okay.." Aidel mumbled as a faint blush tinted his cheeks.

"I found an age regress facility that's on the west after crossing the Black Dow Forest border. We could enrol our Littles there." Trevor said

"Really? But what if she cries... she is very sensitive. What If the Mentor tries to hurt her? Or she gets lost... what will we do then??" Aidel questioned worriedly.

"You worry too much like a momma bear chill" Trevor stated. True to his word he's never seen Aidel get this anxious about anything but Amelia.

"They have special training classes for Mommy, Daddy and Little. They don't harm them, they train them! And I've checked the facilities. They are safe." Trevor assured his anxious friend.

Aidel sighed relieved knowing that his worries were unnecessary yet there was a doubt nagging at the back of his mind.

"So.. she will be trained with a new daddy..?" Aidel inquired with uncertainty lacing his voice.

"She will leave me..? Will she forget about me like how squirrels forget about their nuts in winter?" Aidel asked

"Mr Aidel Hadyeson ! Your Little is not a squirrel nor will she grow up like one." Trevor said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Aidel laughed lightly shaking his head. He's such a dork.

A dork in love.

He shook his head once again chuckling at the silliness he found in himself. A goofy, carefree guy loves and cares deeply about his little girls, he just couldn't help it. That's the real him. A sweet guy.

"I will send you the link to the facility —also the information regarding the classes. You just have to sign your consent forms and prepare a documentary file about your Little. And... yeah, The Mentors there will check on the progress of both your Little and yourself to make sure you're taking good care of her and that everything is working out correctly."