69. Birthday s3x [BONUS, SMUT]

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Today everyone has gathered in Aidel's new house to celebrate Amelia's 19th birthday. The house was all decked out with these beautiful, lit-up kawaii lights, and there were rose petals scattered from her room to the living room where Bretty a mommy of her classmate was doing her makeup.

"Girl, you look stunning," Bretty complimented her as Amelia admired herself in the mirror and giggled.

"Rock this tiara, baby" Coco came over and helped her place it on her head.

"Thankhu," Amelia gave Coco a pat on the head, making him smile.

Nico, her classmate a little, popped into Amelia's room and said, "Hey, it's cake-cutting time."

"Yesss, let's go!" Coco jumped up and down with excitement, grabbing Amelia's hand and dragging her along.

"Haha, hold up, I'm coming," she laughed, making her way from her room down to the living room, where her classmates and their Daddies and Mommies were standing. She couldn't help but take in the beautiful and mesmerizing setup of the house. It was clear that David had gone all out with the decorations. As she got closer and glanced at the table, she saw the blueberry cake dripping with syrup. Amelia knew Aidel had poured his heart and soul into making it, and she loved it.

Aidel couldn't take his eyes off her as she stood there in her evening gown and flawless makeup. Damn, he hoped no one would cast a jealous eye on her beauty because it was undeniable.

It took a few moments, but then Amelia let out a scream, "What the hell!?"

Coco blinked repeatedly as he looked at Amelia, whose eyes were glued to the cake. He quickly glanced at it and burst out laughing.

"Happy birthday, Pumpcake?"

"PuMpCaKe???"

"Who the hell is pumpkcake in our house?!" Amelia exclaimed, looking at both David and Aidel.

"It's you, babe," David pointed at her, causing her eyebrows to shoot up in pure shock.

"You know... I call you cupcake and he calls you pumpkin," Aidel began to explain why they came up with that name. "So, we couldn't decide, and we just combined them and the outcome is in front of you.... Pumpcake," he said, flashing an awkward smile.

Amelia had never wanted to throw someone out of a window as badly as she did at that moment.

"You could have just written Amelia, my actual name," Amelia raised her hand in frustration.

"The damage is done, babygirl," David said with a dramatic sigh.

Amelia huffed, secretly wishing that she could slam David's face into the cake because there was no way these two idiots could come up with such a "unique" nickname on her birthday, in front of everyone.

She looked around, and everyone was desperately fighting to hold back their laughter.

Oh God, she wished she could just die on her birthday.

"It's cool, Amelia," Trevor spoke up with a chuckle. "I mean, it's a pretty creative name, don't you think, peeps?" he asked, looking around at the guests.

"Yeah, yeah," the crowd chimed in.
"Yeah, I absolutely loved it," one guest remarked.
"From tomorrow, we'll call her Pumpcake during school attendance," one of her classmates laughed.

Coco smacked the girl's forehead and motioned for her to seal her mouth.

"Ow" the girl yelped.

Amelia sighed and shook her head in disbelief.