49. Hugged

Read slowly,

CONTAINS: ANGST & PANIC ATTACK

--------------------------------------------

BLACK DOW FOREST

When David's body fell heavily onto his shoulder, he felt a sudden jolt that shook him to his core. The weight was so immense that he almost stumbled backwards under the pressure. His heart was beating at an alarming pace -so hard and so loud that it felt as if someone was hammering on his chest with a sledgehammer, with each beat feeling like a violent strike. As the fear that David had lost his life began to consume him, his thoughts became clouded with worry and apprehension, and he struggled to keep his composure.

With palpable nervousness, Aidel's Adam's apple moved up and down as he hesitantly placed one of his shaking hands on David's back, while firmly holding the other arm. Slowly and cautiously, Aidel turned David around to face him, only to be met with a severe sight. The moment Aidel's eyes fell on David's pallid face, his insides twisted with dread and anxiety. David had passed out and appeared almost lifeless as he lay helplessly on Aidel's shoulder. The heat emanating from David's feverish body was a telltale sign of his ailment,

"David" with a weak voice, Aidel whispered his name while looking straight into his eyes, their faces mere inches apart. As he gazed at David, it dawned on Aidel that he had lost him. Aidel's lips trembled with emotion as he studied David's visage. David's face was now marred by dark circles around his eyes that glowed with an ominous violet hue.

"David...please wake up..," Aidel clung to David's body, hopelessly.. pleading for him to wake up as he shook him with a tremulous hand. His eyes shifted restlessly back and forth, searching for any sign of life in David's still form. Aidel's voice broke into silent sobs, wetting David's clothing with his tears. He embraced David as he continued to weep inconsolably near his neck, seemingly holding onto any shred of hope in a desperate bid to save him.

Aidel was crying uncontrollably with tears running down his face and with their jaws locked tight with emotion. He rubbed their hands together as Aidel realized with a heavy heart that his attempts were in vain as David remained motionless.

A sharp pain throbbed within his chest as if he bore an unusually heavy weight. He felt a deep sense of fear and anxiety take hold. The overwhelming sensation filled him with a sense of dread and despair, The relentless pounding of his heart seemed to amplify with each passing second, making him feel like he was suffocating under the weight of his emotions.

 The overwhelming sensation filled him with a sense of dread and despair, The relentless pounding of his heart seemed to amplify with each passing second, making him feel like he was suffocating under the weight of his emotions

Aidel got out of the car, feeling very breathless and as if he could not take in any air into his lungs. It was like something was suffocating him. He put his face in his hands and started crying uncontrollably, making it even harder for him to breathe. He was so overwhelmed with emotion that he fell to the ground while holding his knees and continued crying. It felt like another situational panic attack, where his feelings were too much for me to handle. He was trembling and scared

BLACK DOW FOREST

As Aidel was dealing with his condition, he heard someone calling out his name along with David's. He didn't want to look up, he was scared. However, out of every voice he only recognized one. It was very familiar.

Aidel was shaking but he gets up desperately to walk towards the source of the voices, with unsteady yet fast steps. Soon enough, he found himself surrounded by a lot of people in a jungle, and he recognized one of them.

Trevor?" He said weakly, barely getting the words out as he saw him standing a little ways away from me.

"Aidel!" Trevor called out and ran to him with content and surprised expression on his face. He couldn't believe that he finally found him, and he was so grateful for the help of the cops and the search team.

However, when he got closer, he noticed that Aidel was trembling, breathing hard from his mouth, his eyes were red, and he was crying uncontrollably. David wasn't with him; he was all alone.

Trevor extended his hand towards him, and Aidel hugged him tightly and started crying even more

Trevor extended his hand towards him, and Aidel hugged him tightly and started crying even more. Trevor was shocked and he rubbed his back while asking, "Aidel, what's wrong? What happened? Where's David...?"

Aidel couldn't answer because he felt really unwell. His throat was sore, his head was spinning, and he was shaking. It was hard for him to breathe normally.

The police present on the scene asked cautiously "Where is David?"

He was so devastated that he couldn't even speak when asked about David. Instead, he buried his face into Trevor's neck and cried it out.

"Do you have any clues as to where David could be.? The police were scrutinizing Aidel closely, repeating their question about David's whereabouts. With one person already missing, the situation was still delicate and time-sensitive. If David was in danger, they needed to act quickly to ensure his safety. Thus, their repeated questioning of Aidel wasn't borne out of a lack of compassion for his situation but rather out of a duty to protect the citizens under their care.

The doctors standing nearby were quick to notice Aidel's condition and intervened. They made him sit down on the ground and instructed "Sir, breathe slowly through your nose and exhale through the mouth."

Aidel struggled to regulate his breath. All the while, he felt the weight of everyone's stares upon him - from Trevor to the cops to the doctors. But managed to do it after a few attempts. He then weakly whispered extending his hand in a particular direction. "D-David.." It was the direction in which their car lay, he broke down into sobbing again, as it was still too much for him to bear.

"Move in the direction where he had pointed and find David." The policemen around him were quick to respond, he instructed their men to search for him.

Meanwhile, the doctors present saw the state that Aidel was in, and they advised that he be taken inside the ambulance as his condition was slowly deteriorating. They were worried about his health and wanted to ensure that he received the medical attention he needed.

Trevor stepped up voluntarily and helped Aidel to stand up and gave him a hand to walk with him. The journey to get out of the jungle was quite long and harrowing. Aidel's trembling only intensified, and he found it hard to catch his breath. However, as the walk continued, he eventually caught sight of the road, still embraced by Trevor.

He was relieved to be out of the jungle. Finally, Aidel arrived at the scene, where there was a host of cop cars and an ambulance waiting for him.

____________________________________________

EARLY UPDATE FOR U BUBS ♡

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES!