64. Finally Confessed !

"They say

"They say....... that when I'm drunk, I get all touchy-feely... But come on babe, that's not true, right?" David slurred, leaning over the counter and planting a sloppy kiss on the bartender's hand.

"First of all, I ain't your babe," the bartender yanked his hand away, "And I gotta say, they might be onto something with that rumor," he whispered dramatically.

"You're such a nut head," David mumbled, flopping his head down onto the table.

"Oh please, That title belongs to the person drunkenly engaging in dumb deeds and you're the one pulling all these boneheaded moves," the bartender retorted, waving his hand dismissively, as David continued his mumbling.

"Nice comeback," the bartender scoffed.

David let out a groan, prompting the bartender to cast a glance at him,

"I-I am head over heels for my Juliet... seriously, she's soooo ridiculously adorable! My heart practically pumps so hard every time I lay my eyes on her," David gushed with a drunken smile, glancing up at the bartender who was busy mixing a drink for another customer.

"Oh, and you know what else gets hard when I see her?" David blurted out, eyes closed in a blissful state.

"Whoa, hold up there, buddy. I definitely don't want to know about your elephant trunk getting excited every time your Juliet crosses your path," the bartender shook his head, handing the drink over to the customer.

David chuckled, mumbling, "Man, I am so in love with her... She's mine," with a dreamy smile on his face.

"I wish I could say the same about my Juliet," the bartender made a wistful expression. "But alas, I don't have a Juliet in my life," he let out a sigh.

"Maybe because Juliet isn't a fan of idiots," David mumbled and smiled.

The bartender's deadpan face remained unaffected by David's comment, and he couldn't resist smacking his palm against his forehead, causing David to burst into a raspy chuckle.

With a dismissive scoff, the bartender leaned over to David, whose head was lower on the counter. "Alright, modern-day drunky ass Romeo, get up and go fetch your Juliet so you can stumble back to your place," he taunted.

"I am nnnnnn-not Romeo...," David suddenly jolted upright, catching the bartender off guard.

Raising an eyebrow in confusion, the bartender retorted, "Oh really? Then who's Romeo? Me?" he sarcastically scoffed.

"Ew," David muttered under his breath.

"Ew? Man, I am handsome!" the bartender practically yelled in self-defense.