31. Pants

He opens the door and enters
Inside, The room was dim blue in colour and a bed was placed across the wall. He slowly walked closer to it and saw a sight of a person sleeping under the covers.

A small chuckle escapes his lips as he observes the sight of a little girl sleeping. She looked so peaceful that he couldn't help but mumble "Baby".
He crouches down beside the bed and puts a hand on her forehead "You should wake up now" He gently said and places his other hand on her cheek.

She slowly opens her eyes and Coco's eyes grew wide upon seeing that she really woke up. Both Amelia and Coco stood there frozen for some then screamed when the realisation hit them.
"AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"They both scream together and run away from each other.
After calming down and coming to terms with what had happened, Amelia comes into view of Coco,

"Who- Who Are You ?" Amelia question him scared out of her wits.

"COCO!" He shouts nervously.

Amelia stares at him " Coco ? Wha- What Kind Of Name Is That ?" she asked

"HeY! " Coco replied defensively,

"What Are You Doing Here? Who Are You??! " Amelia questioned him again.

"I'm Trevor's Baby!" Coco answered.

Amelia's jaw drops "You're Trevor's Baby?!" Coco nods proudly,
"But Who Is Trevor?!" Amelia
Shouts "And Why Did He Send You?" she questions again and stands up for a fight just in case he jumps on her like a Chinese lizard.

Coco takes a step back intimidated by her aggressiveness "I am not trying to attack you. I am Trevor's baby like you're Aidel's baby I am his baby!" He explained frantically waving his hands in the air like a helicopter ready for its takeoff.

"YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA!!!! BUT WHO IS TREVOR!??" Amelia shouts and started yeeting her stuffed animals at him.

"OW! Stop that," Coco said in defence but she continues to throw stuffed animals at him.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?"

Coco turns around and sees an unfamiliar man.

"Daddy" Amelia shrieks and runs to David, he picks her up.

"What's this guy doin' here?!" David asks looking at Coco.

"I- I am Coco" He answers "I was invited here by Aidel" He continued.

David furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "Why would he invite a stranger here?" He inquires "And why did you enter her room without permission?" He added while glaring at Amelia.

"I- I am sowwie.. I don't wanna hurt her. I just came here to play with her.." He answered and tears started welling up in his eyes.

Amelia look at him from over David's shoulder, "Daddy..." she mumbled and wiggled herself out of his arms and makes her way to Coco "Don't cry.." she put her hand slowly on Coco's head to comfort him.

"I didn't mean to sca- scare you. i- I just want to be friends" He sobbed.

Amelia panicked, "No No no! It's okay!" Amelia runs and grabs a toy from her shelf and brings it to Coco "Hey look! here comes the pink panther" She said cheerfully.
Coco looked up at her and she started singing the pink panther opening song and started dancing dramatically.

"ThEre ArE lOTs OF fUNnY AnIMaLs In All ThIS wORlD
BUt hAvE yOu EVeR sEEn a PaNtHEr ThAt iS pINk?"

David looked at her weirdly
"Baby... what are you doing?"

"ThINk! A PaNTheR tHAt iS POsiTiVEly pINk,
wEll HerE he iS, tHe pINk pAnTHeR,
ThE rINkY-DInk paNtHer," Aggressive hip movements intensify.

Coco looked at her weirdly for a second before laughing loudly, David started laughing along with him "Okay. That's enough." He finally says before picking her up and putting her back on her bed.

"Daddyy!" she complains.

"I know, baby. But you're still weak and need rest" David responds, Amelia frowns slightly,
David turned around to see Coco with a confused expression, "What's up with you Lil guy ?" He asked curiously.

"Why is she calling you Daddy?" Coco question.

"Because I am her Daddy and I love her very much" He answered as he picked him up into his arms "Do you have a daddy too?" David asked curiously as he starts rubbing his back.

"Yes I do" he answers and leans his head on his shoulder,

"Trevor!?" Amelia's small voice interrupts their moment.

"Bingo" Coco responded smiling at her.

"Where is he?" David asks,
"Downstairs" Coco responds.
" Can you take us there?" David ask,
"Yeah" He answered.

_________

                                         _________

"Yeah, your garden is so cool that I am reconsidering my thoughts," Trevor said entering the room,

"About what?" Aidel asked closing the door behind him.

" Well, you know, I should have offered you to be the gardener of my house instead of giving you a place in my Caffe" Trevor burst out in laughter,
"Oh shut up " Aidel grabbed the pillow from the nearby sofa and threw it at Trevor's face.

"Ow.. it hurts," He chuckled, "Where is Coco though?" Trevor asks,
Aidel's eyes widen in surprise,
"Uh, yeah about him...where is he?" Aidel starts looking around the room, Trevor walks a few steps in the search of his little boy.

"He must be here somewhere.. I will go check" Aidel says walking out.
Trevor also went in opposite directions. As he was getting further from the kitchen, he heard the sound of giggling. He followed it and stopped in front of the door.

                      ******

Aidel has searched everywhere in his house, no sign of Coco anywhere.
"Where could he be?" He thought.
He was starting to get worried and went upstairs, hoping to find the baby boy.
He checked the two rooms but they were empty and as he entered the third room, he found Amelia trying to wear her pants at the speed of a Russian volt.

He chuckled "Hey Amelia..what are you doing?"
She looks at him but didn't stop what she was doing immediately "Nothing dada, nothing.."
"Why are you wearing your pants?" He asks
"Daddy and Coco just left and I can't just go downstairs wearing Hello kitty pants I need to look presentable" She explains and continues trying to pull her pants up.
Aidel furrowed his eyebrows and proceeded to exit the room.
"At lEast hElp mE!!??" she yelled but he was gone.

                      ******

Trevor hears laughter coming from the kitchen which made him curious. He slowly peeked inside the kitchen. Coco was sitting on the floor with a stuffed toy and holding it close to her chest.
He smiled softly at the sight of him so happy. As he was about to enter the kitchen he saw another guy walking towards him. He raised an eyebrow, not recognizing him from anywhere but realised it was none other than David.

"Oh my god, Coco you have got so many cookies" David exclaimed. He scooped some into his mouth and smiled widely "They're delicious!" he said between chews.

Coco blushes lightly and hid his face behind his palm "Hehe.. all for baby" Coco replies shyly.
David looked at him and tilted his head "Baby!? You were that much excited to meet Amelia, huh?" He ruffled his hair affectionately.

"Yeah. You think she'll accept me now?" Coco replied,
"Of course. She adores you already and loves you more than me." David teased and tickled his belly making him laugh.
"Ha ha.. Ha ha.. Ha ha.. HA HA Ha ha.. Ha ha Stop It!!!" Coco laughs uncontrollably while covering his stomach.

David stops tickling him and cupped his face "You're an adorable little, Your Daddy has raised you very nicely"
Coco giggles shyly and leaned his head on David's chest.
"He must have fallen in love with you when he first laid eyes on you". David commented.