Blushin'

Kayla Rose

Kayla Rose

I opened my luggage and got out everything I need for the night and took a cold shower.

I dried myself and put on some lotion and chapstick. I got out of the bathroom then Jasmine went in after me.

I sat on the floor putting some things back in my suitcase and hopped on the bed where Kristal was.

Since we are 4 we all decided to get 2 king sized beds.

We talked for a few minutes before Jasmine got out of the bathroom and spoke. "Kayla, do you want to know what we will be doing for your birthday tomorrow?"

I gave her a nod to continue.

"Well" she started "first we are going for breakfast then we'll go to the zoo and you'll know about the rest tomorrow."

I have a huge smile on my face I can't wait for tomorrow.

We got room service and ordered for dinner, the food was great.

We watched Teen Wolf while we ate.

why does Stiles have to be so hot, damn.

"I don't know about you girls but Scott is hot." Kristal said

I looked at her and laughed. "Nope, Stiles always." Madison said, I laughed as they both had an argument about who's hotter.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

We watched the end of season 2 and turned off the light to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a great and fun day so I'm going to need some rest, I just hope that I can sleep.

I lay on the bed and looked up at the ceiling just thinking about stuff when my eyes started to get heavy I quickly said a prayer before I closed my eyes to sleep.

Wow, these pillows are soft as fuck.

*4 hours later*

I cant sleep.

The time is now 1am and I can barley sleep. I've been tossing and turning in my bed all night, it was hot so I took off my shirt and I'm left in a small croptop.

I wiped off a layer of sweat on my forehead before I got off the bed and took a cold shower.

I stayed in the shower for a bit and got out. I put on my pj pants and my croptop.

I don't know what to do so I'll just give myself a quick tour of the hotel. Before I left I took one of the key cards, slipped on my slippers and left quitely closing the door after me.

I hope no one sees me.

I got in the lift and pressed the floor to where the pool and games were.

Before I got to where I wanted to go the lift stopped 3 floors from the pool and games.

The door of the lift opened and someone came in, I looked up and it was the guy from the plane.

Is he following me...?

I looked up and gave him a small smile and he did the same.

GOSH THAT SMILE!! AAHHHHHH

I looked down really quick blushing as he let out a small chuckle.

OH MY GOD, RAIL MEEE

I feel his gaze on me as I remembered I wasn't wearing a bra I quickly crossed my hand over my chest, still blushing

bro, fuck me.

The lift stopped alerting me that I had arrived to the pool area, I quickly left not wanting to look into those pretty grey eyes again although it made me feel something, something I've never felt before.

I quickly shook off the thoughts and made my way in the pool area, the pools are great especially because of the moon shining on the clear water.

I spotted a garden and made my way towards it.

I love gardens, it just makes me feel safe, happy and alone with my thoughts , it just makes me feel like all of my problems are gone.

The cold breeze against my face as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes taking in the fresh cold breeze.

I hear footsteps, am I gonna get kidnapped?

I kept my eyes closed as I felt the person coming closer. I opened my eyes and tilted my head looking up at the person, it was Madison. I guess she couldn't sleep as well.

"Nice nipples" she said with a small giggle. I gave her a glare and she sat down next to me.

She rests her head on my shoulder as I also rest my head on her head as we stayed in comfortable silence.

Madison broke the silence and said "happy birthday love" and closed her eyes, I hummed in response.

We stayed in silence for 30 minutes before we decided to go up to our room. We held our arms together as we made our way up to our room.

I swiped the card and opened the door finding Jasmine and Kristal still sound asleep.

We let out giggles before we started taking pictures of them as they slept.

*45 minutes later*

Its now 4:30am, Madison and I have been talking but we are going back to sleep.

I honestly don't want to go back to sleep but whenever I wake up very early I always regret it later on.

I layed on the bed closing my eyes to sleep.

*5 hours later*

I'm woken up by girls shouting and looking up I quickly stood up, stretching.

The girls are all around me and wishing me happy birthday, I tell them thank you, giving them smiles and exchanging hugs.

I'm ready to start the day, I hope everything goes smoothly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

An:

I hope y'all like this chapter, updating soon.

Stiles is bae

Byee<33
-Grace :)