The Plan

☆   Kayla Rose  ☆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☆ Kayla Rose ☆

"Belle, Kaine, are you ready?" I asked them. We are heading down for breakfast as we still are in the hotel.

It's the next day now and also our last day today we leave later in the evening.

Later in the afternoon Noah and I are heading to a nearby restaurant where Kaine's parents are going to be.

We found out that Belle and Kaine are cousins but Belle's parents died a few years back due to some conflicts with a mafia which was quite suspicious.

So she lives with Kaine and his family, Kaine has two elder brothers aged 17 and 21.

Ever since yesterday, Noah would not let me go. Even when I was showering he would sit outside the door and ask me if I'm okay like Every 2 seconds.

Right now I'm sitting on his lap, his arms around my waist and his chin propped up on my shoulder.

"Yes, we are" they came out one by one. Belle is dressed in a baby blue tie-dye tracksuit and Kaine is dressed in a black t-shirt and dark blue sweatpants.

"Okay then let's head down" I got up, well tried because Noah wouldn't budge. "Noah let go of me," I said.

"I want to stay like this" he said kissing my shoulder.

AHHHHH

I held my smile in as butterflies started erupting In my stomach. "Noah let's go I'm hungry" I whined. He got up but still didn't let go of me.

I forcefully took his hands off me and walked away. I looked back to see him holding his chest and fall on the bed like he was in pain.

Once they finished wearing their shoes I fixed the clothes and hair a bit as Noah was manspreading on the bed and watched my every move.

He raised his head and I stuck my tongue out at him. Kaine, Belle and I left the room and made our way towards the lift.

Noah snuck up on me wrapped his arms around me and picked me up in the process. I shrieked as he showered me with kisses.

He put me down but still had his hands around my waist as we walked. Touchy mother fucker.

"Why are you so touchy today?" I said looking up at him. He just shrugged and smiled at me.

"I just feel the need to especially when you're looking extra beautiful today." He said kissing my cheek.

"So I didn't look extra beautiful yesterday?" I asked him.

"No but you looked extra fuckable" he said. "Stop you can't say that," I said hitting his arm but he just laughed it off and put his arm around my shoulder.

Before we went into the lift we stopped for the others. As soon as we were about to knock on their door they all came out.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

Forever yours|| ✏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें