Uncharted

Kayla Rose

                      Kayla Rose

Play song^

We took our seats and continued to talk to each other since the lights were still on.

We kept talking until the lights slowly began to turn off, we all stopped talking. We faced the big screen in front of us and the ads started playing.

Ugh these ads are going to take forever to end.

It's been 7 minutes and these ads are still playing. The last ad is playing on the screen right now and my favourite song that I haven't heard in a long time is playing.

Dancing in the moonlight, everybody is feeling warm and right...》

I started singing along and soon after Madison also started singing.

It's such a fine and natural sight
Everybody's dancin' in the moonlight

I continued singing and soon after the song slowly started to fade out and the room got darker.

Soon after the movie started to play, I got comfortable in my seat but I quickly got bored and the movie wasn't really interesting in the beginning so I decided to get popcorn.

I got up and turned my head but I felt something hard hit my head. I looked up and saw that I hit my head with Noah's, I muttered a small sorry and left to get popcorn.

I felt thirsty so I decided to get ice tea peach with the popcorn. As I made my way to where the movie was being held I showed the man outside my ticket and he let me in.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

These guys have serious trust issues, I'm watching the part where they are in the church and figuring out where hell is and they found it by using keys which were very expensive and Crosses.

How the fuck is there even hell in a church?

As I continued to watch the film I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I look to my left and saw that its Noah, I look behind him to see that Ben had his arm around Madison's shoulder and Liam also had his arm wrapped around Kristal.

I quickly turned my phone on, connected to the WiFi and went on the group that the girls and I are in.

Me: ooooo you guys look comfy in their arms ;)

Madison: stfu

Kristal: okay maybe I am and?

Me: yea, yea sure so Madison why do you have that huge ass smile on your face?

I turned to look at her and she's giving me her scary death glare

Me: okay yea I take that back