The Ball pt 2

Kayla Rose

                         Kayla Rose

We stepped out of the car and waited for the others to arrive so we could go in all together.

Once they did, Noah intertwined my hand with his and we were ready to walk in.

The security that was at the door moved out of the way and opened the door for us.

We stepped in and everyone's heads turned towards us. We heard gasps and whistles coming from all around the room.

"The Italian mafia is here, give it up for them," The man on stage said. Everyone started clapping at us, we found a table to sit at.

I sat in between Noah and Madison. Alexander, the man speaking on stage is just talking about how the food will be served soon and after there will be a dance and lastly the games.

After about an hour and a half of Alexander talking about the mafia and how it has grown to be better throughout the years it was finally time to eat.

They served out lasagne and orange juice with a bottle of Rosé on every table.

I felt someone's hand play on my thigh, I looked up to see that it was Noah, he was nervous.

I smiled at him and took his hand in mine and held it tight. I glided my thumb on his hands so he could feel less nervous.

I ate my lasagne and drank my orange juice. "So far nothing looks suspicious" Leon, our hacker said speaking in the earpiece.

He hacked into the security cameras and is checking for any unusual thing happening.

After about an hour and a half, Alexander came up on stage to announce something.

"Now that everyone is done eating and digesting we may now begin the dance, everyone heads into the next room for the dance," Alexander announced.

I got up still holding onto Noah's hand for comfort.

As we were making our way to the next room we heard loud music which placed a smile on my face.

I dragged Noah with me so we could dance but also keeping an eye on our surroundings.

He took my hands and placed them around his neck then placed his hands on my waist. We waltzed around the room and enjoyed each other's presence.

We've been dancing for the past 10 minutes or so and the song has now changed.

When the beat and rhythm of the first song started I immediately knew what song it was. It was 'Rechazame' by Prince Royce, it's my favourite song by him after 'Sobredosis'.

I immediately started dancing to the rhythm and moved my hips. I saw Noah approaching me from the corner of my eye.

He placed his hands on my waist and moved his hands to the flow.