Training

☆ Kayla Rose ☆

                      ☆ Kayla Rose ☆

It's the last meeting for today before Noah gets to train the newcomers for about an hour and then we finally get to leave, I'm gonna sleep well.

"Mr. Hernandez" Noah greeted. "Mr. Romano" Mr. Hernandez also greeted. A man who looked like he was in his 30s stepped in.

"I would like to ally with your mafia as it would do great honour with our mafia and we both want to end Hugo Roth; the German mafia boss once and for all, for all the cruelty and all the pain he has caused us." He said wasting no time getting into business.

I looked at Noah as he also glanced at me, he looked back at Mr. Hernandez and rested against his chair.

"Okay then, do you have a plan?" Noah said rubbing on his jaw. "In fact I do," he said and Noah signalled for him to continue.

"A few of my spies went to the underground world and found out that next weekend the second in command of the German mafia will be there for 3 days." He started. "Our plan is to kill him and we all know if you kill either the third or second in command it's a big deal, and that's how we will start till we kill Hugo Roth" he finished.

At first, he thought about it rubbing his jaw, his eyes squinted, his other hand on the arm of the chair while manspreading, he looked so fine right now I would let him rail me.

Who said thattt?

"How do I know this is not a trap" Noah spoke. "You're a mafia boss, check my family and my mafia's history and you decide." Mr Hernandez spoke

"Ok sure, there are 2 people I recently formed an alliance with. Their son, late sister's son and Carlo Roth are all helping to end the German mafia as well so we will all be a team" he spoke.

"Oh wow, even His son wants to end his mafia, what a life," Mr Hernandez said. "One of these days we will fly to the Nothern part of Italy where the couple is staying and we will talk about future plans," Noah said.

"Okay then, I will let you know via Gmail, keep in touch and it was nice meeting you." Mr. Hernandez said and got up from his seat. They shook hands and he was off.

Noah sat back down in his chair and sighed. I walked over to him and gave him a small massage.

He immediately felt relaxed and he was no longer tense. He turned around in his chair and faced me.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in between his legs. He rested his head on my stomach and held me firmly.

I played with his hair a bit knowing it would make him calm and feel at peace. He let out a sigh of relief and relaxation and I smiled knowing he was okay.

"Noah it's time time to go," I said lightly. He groaned against my stomach making me feel slightly ticklish.

"Give me 10 more minutes," he said. "Let's go now so we can leave earlier," I said. "Fine," he said getting up.