With you

Kayla Rose

Kayla Rose

"Here we are," he said. He turned off the car and got out. I opened my door and was about to step out but Noah pushed my leg in and shut the door.

Really?

He opened the door and held his hand out for me. I took his hand and stepped out of the car.

"Noah I can open the door and get out by myself you know," I said rolling my eyes. "I know you can but I want you to get used to this" He smiled and lowered his head to  kiss my cheek.

I smiled and wrapped an arm around his sides and rested my head on his arm as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"What are we going to do on this date?" I asked. "We're going shopping and we're going to take photos at the photo booth," he said.

We entered the mall and immediately cool air hit us, it was so quiet and beautiful.

"So where are we headed first?" I asked looking up at him. "I know you're starving" he said "so we're gonna get some food first." He said.

As soon as he said that my stomach rumbled, we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Let's hurry up then" he chuckled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

After a bit of walking, we found a Cheesecake Factory and decided to have our breakfast there.

It was my first time being at that restaurant and I have to say that the food there is really good and I just love the vibes of the restaurant.

Once we finished our food we walked around and looked for what we could do in this huge mall until Noah stopped suddenly and pointed in a direction.
I turned my head in the direction he was pointing at and saw a build-a-bear shop, I've always wanted to build a bear.

"We should build a bear together," he said excitedly. I matched his energy and we basically skipped our way towards the shop.

The place was so magical and fun, and definitely gave me good vibes.

We walked to where we could select what bear we wanted, there were loads of different varieties of soft toys to choose from.

Like frogs, monsters Inc., stitch, unicorns and more and of course there were bears.

I set my eyes on one bear that caught my eye and pulled Noah with me until we reached it.

"I want this one please," I said tugging on his hand and looking up at him. It was a pink Teddy bear that had cute designs on it.

"We should get twins but I want mine brown, plain and simple" he said. "More like plain and boring," I said rolling my eyes jokingly.

I grabbed the pink Teddy bear and Noah grabbed the brown.
We headed to the 'stuff me' section where they filled up the teddies with the white stuff.