Sweet Morning

Kayla Rose

Kayla Rose

I woke up this morning to a scentful aroma, sitting up properly I looked around the room to find out that Noah isn't there.

Gently, I rubbed my eyes and yawned lightly. I got up and left Noah's room. I entered my room which is right next door to Noah's and closed the door after me.

I brushed my teeth and changed into my workout clothes, my hair was placed in a ponytail, and I took my water bottle which sat at the corner of my desk.

I left my room and went downstairs to refill my bottle.

Still perceiving the smell of food I walked around the house and found myself in the kitchen and there I saw a beautiful back.

I have no idea how I find a back beautiful, why am I still staring?

"Kayla I've told you before that it's not nice to stare," he said not turning around. 

"uh, I wanted to see what the nice smell is," I said wanting to turn around.

"oh, so you're saying that my food smells good?" he said. He finally turned around leaning against a cupboard and crossing his arms over his chest with a smirk on his face.

"on second thought it smells like dog shit," I said shrugging and walking towards him.

"What did you say?" he spoke in a challenging tone. "I said it smells like dog shit," I smirked.

He placed me on the kitchen island and before I could comprehend what happened he placed his hand on my throat and put a piece of pancake in my mouth.

"Eat" was all he said and I did what I was told. "Good girl, my good girl," he said smirking at me, his hand still on my throat.

Butterflies

It actually tastes really good.

"So how does it taste?" he asked me. "to be honest with you, it tastes like ass" I smirked. I kissed his cheek and hopped off the island, walking away.

He pulled me back to him making our bodies collide together as we made eye contact.

"What was that?" he asked me sounding angry. "a kiss," I said replying to him.

What the heck?! He isn't gonna say anything about me telling him the pancakes tasted like ass?

He connected his hand to my throat again and added pressure but not enough to hurt me and smashed our lips together.

He bit gently on my lip making me gasp, he slipped his tongue in and we both fought for dominance, putting more pressure on my throat I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey! get a room" someone from upstairs yelled. We quickly pulled away and I blushed then turned my gaze away from him.

"you better get going for training" he smirked. "but I don't want to go" I whined.