Mornin'

Kayla Rose

                      Kayla Rose

I woke up at 3am and remembered that I spent the night at Noah's so I got up to  find a piece of paper and pen in the drawer.

I wrote him a small note saying that I felt better and that we could have an other movie night because I basically slept half way during the film.

I placed the note on his bedside table and left taking my phone and my key card from the table nearby.

Before I left I decided to take a look at him.

Sounds creepy as fuck

That curly hair of his, his bright pink plump lips, the small freckles that were scattered on his cheeks, his sharp jawline.

Bro can you just rail me already?

I shook the thoughts of him off and left. I walked to the room and swiped the key card I opened the door slowly getting in and closed the door.

I turned around and met face to face with 3 girls standing in front of me with their arms crossed over their chest.

Well, this should be interesting...

I walked past them ignoring them praying in my head that they won't start questioning me but of course luck is never on my side so of course they started.

"Where were you?"

"You didn't tell us you were staying the night."

"Did you guys have sex?"

"Are you sure you only watched a movie?"

"GUYS!" "I didn't have sex with him, we basically just watched the film and I was too tired to get back here so I slept at his. Did I answer all your questions?" I asked looking at all of them to see if they had any more questions.

"No? Great I'm going back to sleep and wake me up at 9" I said. I took off my slippers walking to my bed and covering my body with the thick blanket.

I sighed and layed my head on my pillow as the darkness took over me.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP" I wake up to some mad woman yelling at me, I quickly get up and looking up at the person.

It was Madison, of fucking course.

"Well I'm up now, happy?" I said getting up to putting my slippers on and walking in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Geez, who stuck a stick up your arse" she said. She then started to pull her clothes off and undressing in front of me. "They went to get breakfast and should be back soon" she said getting in the shower.