Mission accomplished

MADISON HAYES

MADISON HAYES

My bestfriend has been taken away from me, from Noah, from us.

I can tell that Noah is worried because of the dark circles just under his eyes meaning he hasn't slept.

I've noticed that Noah and Kayla have gotten closer and I also know that they like each other.

I shook all thought of Kayla away and turned the shower off. I get out and looked in the mirror.

I wiped the mirror with my hand as the mirror was foggy with the steam that evaporated from hot shower I just took.

I looked at myself for a bit and dried myself with a towel. I put on a long white t shirt, grey sweat pants and put my bonnet on. I hung my towel on the door and left the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I sat on the bed and started reading a book when someone knocked on the door, I yelled a quick come in and the door opened.

Noah came in the room telling me the stylist had arrived and then he left the room.

A few minutes later someone knocked on the door, I opened it and I'm met with a pretty woman.

She has blue eyes and dirty blonde hair with some freckles scattered on her cheeks, she also holding 5 black garnment bags.

I took a seat in front of my mirror and she started working on my eye makeup.

After that she worked on foundation and highlights, for my lips she outlined it with a brown makeup pencil and put on lipgloss and that all took 30 minutes.

It was time to put on dresses, the first one was a long black glittery dress with a slit on the right side of my leg, it wasn't really a dress to go clubbing so I didn't pick it.

The second one is a dark green dress with the back open and was short, I wasn't really comfortable so I didn't pick it.

I got out of the bathroom and collected my third dress. "Third times a charm right?" Hailey asked, she's the stylist and I got to know her name when she was doing my foundation.

I smiled at her and went back in the bathroom. The dress was a white dress with some decorations at the bottom.

The straps of the dress were also decorated. I put it on and I looked at myself in the mirror. It hugged my curves perfectly and the colour of the dress also complimenting my dark skin.

 It hugged my curves perfectly and the colour of the dress also complimenting my dark skin