Great feeling

An:
This is the same chapter but instead it's Noah's pov and it won't be exactly from the beginning, this chapter will start from when they got back to the hotel after watching the movie.

Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!-------------------------------------------------------------- 

        NOAH Romano

We just got back from the cinema and it was great. When I put my arm around Kayla's shoulder I was so shocked when she placed her head on my shoulder but its good that she's starting to get comfortable with me.

We left the lift exchanging hugs and saying our goodbyes leaving the lift and heading to our room.

I swiped the key card and the door opened and we entered, I'm exhausted.

I sat on the bed while Ben went to take a shower and Liam went in the kitchen munching on snacks.

I layed down on the bed sighing as I looked up at the ceiling. Someone knocked on the door but I'm too tired to get It, "Liam can you get that?" I said groaning in frustration. He didn't answer.

that fucker.

The person knocked again and I still didn't get up.

I'll just wait for the third knock and then I'll get up.

I hear my phone ding and I open it seeing a message from Kayla.

Kayla<3: open the door!!
Me: uh okay

I switched off my phone and got up from the bed walking to the door? I open the door and I'm met with Jasmin, Madison, Kristal amd Kayla all standing outside with bags in their hands.

I moved aside so they can get in and after they are in I close the door and sat back in my previous place on the bed.

What are they doing here?

They all sat down on the chairs that were scattered around the area. Liam finally came out if the kitchen.

He looked at them all confused slightly raising an eyebrow. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked now taking seat on his bed which was in front of me.

"Let's just say that Jasmine has company right now and won't be done probably till midnight" Kristal said shrugging.

"Where is Ben?" Madison said looking around the room. We heard someone unlocking the door and soon Ben came out of the shower "I'm here" he said drying his hair with a towel.

"Can we use your bathroom?" Kalya asked looking at us for our confirmation and we nodded our heads.

Kayla basically dragged Madison to the bathroom with her as Kristal walked ahead of them.