The first date!

Kayla Rose

                      Kayla Rose

I got up to lots of talking coming from downstairs. I sat up on the bed and saw that I was all alone in Noah's room, he had left for work.

Memories of last night come flooding into my head when he asked me out on our first date together.

I smile at the event and think about what I should wear. I get my phone from the bedside table and check the time it's 3:45 pm.

I'll just eat lunch since I missed breakfast. I leave his room and go to mine which is next door.

I brush my teeth and take a nice, long and cold shower. After the shower, I did my normal routine and wore a navy tank top and grey sweats.

I placed my phone in my pocket and left. I got down to the kitchen where everyone was helping themselves to a plate of lasagne.

"Look who's finally up," Kristal said winking at me. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Let me guess Madison made this," I said getting a plate. "Nope, it was all me," Ben said making sure I heard him.

"Yeah, I've been teaching Ben over here how to make lasagne, because last time he ended up burning it," Madison said crossing her legs together and keeping an arm on his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" he scoffed and rolled his eyes at her. Madison just shot him a smile and patted his shoulder.

I took a seat next to Jasmine and kissed her cheek. "How have you been?" I asked her.

"I've been good, finally found someone at the club a week ago. We've been inseparable" she says resting her head on her arm and looking down as if she was remembering something.

"What's her name?" I asked her. "Her name is Annalise, she's very beautiful." She said smiling probably at the thought of her.

"Oooo looks like someone's in love," I said nudging her with my arm.

I ate the lasagne, washed my plate and cutlery then headed up to my room.

I looked all around my room and realised that my room desperately needed a proper cleanup.

I put the TV on so I could play some songs while I clean.

I look at the list of songs I've previously played before and skim through them.

I played 'Kiss me thru the phone' by Soulja boy and Sammie.

I placed the remote on the desk and started by arranging the bed. I dusted the bed then pulled the covers up and put the pillows up against the bedboard.

I picked up my things off the floor and properly placed my shoes on the racks.

I then arranged my bookshelf and my bedside table and called it a day. I'll clean my closet another day.