The Ball pt 1

Kayla Rose

                          Kayla Rose

It's the day of the ball and the time is currently 5:30 pm. Earlier this morning I checked if I had everything I needed for today and everything was complete.

In the afternoon we had discussed more about the ball. The Germans were hosting the event this year which is not great as I got kidnapped by them.

The event is taking place in the capital city of Germany; Berlin. So after we are all ready we will be going in one of Noah's private jets to Germany.

I am right now getting ready, I've taken a shower a few minutes ago so now I'm dressing up. I put my dress on and started with makeup. Mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss were the makeups I used.

I styled my hair, looked at myself in the mirror and hummed seeing that I look great. I went to my huge wall of shoes and got a pair of white sparkly high heels.

I put on two necklaces and scattered a few rings on my fingers. Last but not the least; perfume. I love perfume and I've got a whole collection because who wouldn't want to smell good?

I went back into my room and switched off the bathroom lights. From a drawer, I got this sort of small attachable pocket where I can keep things and stick them to any part of my body.

I kept two of my favourite knives, a gun and extra ammo. Then I stuck it to my thigh and placed the dress a bit more down to not let the pocket show.

I got a small purse and there I kept my phone and other necessary things.

I left my room and headed downstairs to where all the guys were waiting. Looks like I'm the second down here because Madison is already next to Ben.

As I headed downstairs I turned my gaze to look at Noah.

He looks so fucking good!

I took a few steps towards him and his jaw literally dropped. He got up and approached me resting his hand on my lower waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

"You look ravishing," he said looking me up and down. He gently pushed me a bit backwards to check me out then he held my hand and slowly spun me around.

I smiled and pushed him away jokingly. "I'm so lucky" he whispered. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. "You're so beautiful," he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Ben, I told you he would freeze, pay up," Liam said laughing. Ben handed him a twenty euro note and Liam snatched it from him. "Thank you, nice doing business with you," he said jokingly and shook his hand.

"I did not freeze" he gritted out "Uh you kinda did," I said giggling. He eyed me and gave me the death stare which just made me laugh even more. I lay on him and kissed his temple making him smile. "You're cute" I smiled and pinched his cheeks together making him groan.

Soon Kristal came down and we all watched as Liam also froze, we laughed and he got up and went towards her.

I turned my gaze back to Noah to see that he was already looking at me. I smiled and he returned one.

As I was about to kiss him Jasmine came down and we were all ready to go. Before I left the house I got a few chocolates and kept them in my purse and left.

Noah, Jasmine and I got in a car while Madison, Ben, Kristal and Liam got in another car.

I hopped in the passenger seat while Jasmine was in the back and of course Noah in the driver's seat.

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth radio of the car and played a song, I played 'Please Me' by Cardi B and Bruno Mars.

I absolutely LOVE this song

As the song started playing Jasmine and I quickly caught onto the lyrics and started singing out loud. I could feel Noah's gaze on me, I looked back at him and smiled but he quickly turned away smiling.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

It's been an hour since we've been on the jet and we've got 40 minutes left to go. I'm sitting on Noah's lap; comfortably and laying my head on his shoulder.

I felt hungry so I opened my purse up and got kinder cards out. Noah saw me eating and smirked at me. "Feed me," he said opening his mouth.

I did what he asked me to and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. He hummed in delight and then wrapped an arm around my waist and placed his other hand between my thighs.

I squeezed my legs together from the feeling and he just chuckled at my reaction, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

I got up from him to go take a piss but he wouldn't allow me to.  He took my arm and pulled me back onto his lap so now I was straddling him. He wrapped his arms securely and tightly around my waist and wouldn't budge.

"Noah, let go I need to piss" I groaned and hit his shoulder as I tried moving out of his grip. "Give me a kiss first, then I'll let you go," he said. "No" I groaned out still trying my best to get off him.

He used his index finger to turn my face to face him. "Give me a kiss" he demanded.

Damn, he really humbled me

I did what he said and gave him a peck on the lips. "What the fuck was that?" He asked angrily. "It was a peck, why?" I jokingly smiled at him.

He grabbed me by my throat and squeezed it lightly but not hard enough to hurt me.

He crashed his lips onto mine and we had a heated makeout.

His lips were soft and pillowy against mine. He bit on my lip making me gasp slightly as he shoved his tongue in.

Our tongues tangled together both battling madly for dominance.

I drew him in impossibly closer and ran my hands through his hair gently then tugged on it lightly making him groan.

He kept his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. Someone opened the door but we didn't bother to move.

"Hey, get a room" someone yelled at us and threw something at us. We looked at the person at the door and saw that it was Ben.

"We are in a room dumbass, you were the one that barged in." Noah groaned out.

Yeah, we are in the only room in the jet, it's small yet comfortable.

"Oh right, I just wanted to say that we will be landing in five minutes." He smiled at us and left.

"Piece of fucking shit" Noah mumbled making me chuckle.

"Come on, let's go," he said patting me twice on my ass which made me get butterflies.

I got up and before we opened the door Noah helped to fix my dress making me blush.

He held his hand out for me, I gladly took it and we headed out.

We took a seat and buckled our seat belts and waited once the jet landed, when it did we hopped out of the car and two black cars were waiting for us.

An Audi and a BMW, they are both my favourite cars but I prefer the BMW more.

"Which car are we taking?" I asked looking between the two cars. "Let's take the BMW," he said. I let out a loud yes and he looked at me and just chuckled.

The place the ball is being held at is 20 minutes away from the airport. I checked my phone to check the time and saw that it's right now 8:10 pm we are already ten minutes late but I don't think that matters.

The next chapter is part two...