Oh no

☆ Kayla Rose ☆

                     ☆ Kayla Rose ☆

Here we are on our way to the place where little kids and women are being held.

I'm honestly kind of scared, I just hope that I'll be able to get people and myself out safely.

We're just going over the plan and making sure we get everything straight. It's been a few minutes now and I'm very sleepy because I only got like 4 hours of sleep.

It's around 5:15 am, this is not the time I usually wake up around. I'm really not used to this.

It's been a whole day and yet I haven't seen him. I haven't heard from him for over 7 hours, I really don't know if I should be worried.

We stopped like 10 minutes away from the area so we wouldn't be spotted.

We grabbed all our weapons, I placed knives and guns in my vest, ankle, waist and under my sleeves.

I put my mask on in case there were any toxins and put a small first aid kit in my backpack along with other essential things.

I got some cash with me and my credit card, maybe if I get hungry after the mission I can buy myself sushi or something.

"Okay, let's go and remember the main focus is to save and help as many people as possible" Ben spoke.

"The best part about this is that at least I have you here with me," Krystal said as we engulfed each other.

We started our journey through the hot weather and dusty wind that brought even more heat.

"Remember everyone makes sure your earpieces are on working, we need everyone that came on this mission to come out alive" Ben instructed.

After some time of walking the building came into sight and we heard some distant shouting and crying.

Ben made some signals for us to approach the building carefully and quietly.

"Heading into the west wing now" Ben alerted in the earpiece.

We approached it quietly as we heard screams.

Two people went in first to check if there was anyone, and they signalled to show the coast was clear.

Another eight people stayed with the other two that just went in so they could watch out.

There was a flight of stairs that passed through floors. "Split yourselves in two, half of you go upstairs the rest are coming down with me," Ben whispered.

"Kayla and Krystal, you two come with me because if anything happens to you guys Noah and Liam would slice my head off and attach it together just to slice it off again,"  He said rolling his eyes.

We let out a little giggle but quickly went back to our main focus.

"Remember guys always communicate through the earpiece," he said before we all split.