Husband huh?

☆  Kayla Rose  ☆

                    ☆  Kayla Rose  ☆

It's been a week since we've been back to the house. I just finished training and I'm heading to the kitchen right now to grab a glass of water with Roland.

Noah has been working from home this past week to be close to me except today because I forced him to and he shouldn't have to worry about me.

It wasn't easy forcing him to go to work, I told him there would be no kissing or massages if he didn't go and that did it.

When he would be working from home he always made sure I was sitting in his office, sure it was quite boring because it was dead silent but we had our moments if you know what mean.

Anytime I wanted to get water or use the restroom he made sure I had a guard by me.

I mean Roland is the guard I'm closest to the most so I didn't mind that much.

Noah has called me at least 7 times today and it's only 2 in the afternoon, I woke up at 10 when he called.

I'm actually kind of lonely since everybody's out of the house and I'm here with Roland. So I've decided to visit Noah.

“Roland, go home and spend time with your wife, I'll be okay from here on,” I said giving him a glass of water and also for myself.

“Kayla you know I can't do that, Boss's order.” He spoke as he held the glass.

“Yes, but I'm thinking of visiting him since he'll be out in a few hours or so,” I said.

“I can drive you there” He offered. “I'm gonna have to take a shower first but don't worry, it's only a 20-minute drive” I smiled.

“I can't allow that I'm sorry” he said dropping the glass of water back. “Ok, ok, at least stay while I'm showering and you can be off when I'm driving there,” I said.

He nodded his head and he followed me upstairs to my room.

“Make yourself comfortable,” I said as I grabbed the clothes and other things I need and headed into the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower, I turned the water all the way to the cold side and at first, I just let the water run down my body.

I reached up for my loofah and squirted a decent amount of vanilla-scented soap on it. I made sure I scrubbed everywhere all over my body.

Once I was done I rinsed all the soap off the loofah and my body and proceed to stay in there for probably another 10 minutes.

And in those 10 minutes I had a short concert.

Once I got out of the shower I used a towel and wrapped it around myself. Then I used deodorant and lotion.

Since I'm going to an important place I've decided to dress fancy.