Another one

A/n:

Hey guys! Ik it's been a while but I've been busy with exams all month in June. Now that exams are over, I'll have more time on my hands, therefore I'll update more often!

I suggest reading the last chapter again just to refresh your memory, ENJOY!

Kayla Rose

Last night was incredible! After we came back from our date we got sushi on the way home, there couldn't have been a better way to end a date.

While we were eating sushi Noah and I watched a film called 20th Century Girl, it's K-drama.

Me personally I LOVE K-drama but Noah on the other hand isn't such a big fan but after we watched it, it's safe to say that he's now a fan and I'm proud.

I don't usually cry when I watch a series or a film but this one made me so emotional, even Noah was.

We had to comfort each other after the end, but it was a great film.

I had just finished my workout and grabbed a towel that was beside me.

I used it to wipe the sweat that was trickling off my forehead then wrapped the towel around my neck.

I headed out of the gym and went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. Once I did Liam came in.

"Oh hey Kayla, how was your workout?" He said taking a seat on the chair while placing his laptop on the island.

"Quite exhausting" I answered back taking a huge sip from the water.

"Well better take a shower because you'll soon get even more exhausted. We have a mission to go on, I'll discuss more about it. Be at the hall at 1:30 and you'll get more information."

"Okay, thank you." As I was about to leave I took a step back.

"How's it going with Kristal?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"It's going great actually, I'm thinking of taking her on a date but I've got no clue where to take her, any suggestions?" He asked.

"You've asked the right person, my friend. She's a big sushi and nature fan like me so you should take her somewhere with lots of greenery and after take her to an arcade, she loves them."

"Thank you will keep that in mind," He said. "No problemo" I smiled and headed off to Noah's room, I just felt like taking a shower in his bathroom.

He's working right now and I've got no clue when he'll be back or when I'll even see him.