"I like you too"

A/N
It's finally Kristal's pov, her pov starts from when she and Kayla leave Noah's office.
Enjoyy!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoyy!!--------------------------------------------------------------

KRISTAL COLLYMORE

Kayla and I left Noah's office and we made our way up the stairs.

I can't believe I'm going on my first ever mission, of course, I'm nervous but at least I'm doing this with Kayla.

Kayla went into her room and I went into mine, I closed the door after me and I saw a shiny pink dress laying on my bed.

It looks beautiful, I got some white converse because high heels can suck my ass and I got some accessories.

I got a pearl necklace and gold diamond earrings. I matched the pearl necklace with a pearl bracelet and got some rings.

I got all my things and took them to the bathroom.

I took my clothes off and I put the dress on, I also put on all my accessories and now I'm starting my makeup.

I'm doing a simple makeup look because I don't like having too much make-up on.

I did some eyeliner, mascara, and gold eyeshadow and I put on pink lipgloss.

I put on some perfume and checked myself out in the mirror.

I decided to leave my hair down and I left the bathroom, I picked up a pair of white socks and my white converse putting them on.

I took my phone from the nightstand and I texted Liam, telling him that I would be down soon. I smiled when he responded and someone knocked on my door.

"Hey Kris you look really good," Kayla said opening the door and taking a seat next to me. "I know I do and you're not too bad yourself," I said observing her.

She looks great

"Let's go?" She asked me getting up and standing in front of me. "Okay but first let's take mirror selfies," I said pulling her to my bathroom.