Ciao

Kayla Rose

                       Kayla Rose

Today is the day that we are going to visit well save Noah's parents. I'm kinda excited for this, kind of excited to see the two people that created this handsome man.

It's right now 2 pm and we are getting ready to leave for Sicily.

It's not a long flight from here to Sicily, so we'll arrive at the house in like an hour.

I haven't had lunch yet so I went to the back to get a sandwich. As I went into the dark room, the door locked after me before I could turn the light on from the outside.

What the fuck is going on?

I felt something behind me and I turned around and he scared me.

"Noah, why would you do that?" I groaned. "It was funny and I finally got you" he smirked.

I turned my flash on and looked for the sandwich, once I did I asked Noah to unlock the door which he did.

We sat at our usual places on the jet and he placed a hand on my thigh.

After some time had passed we landed.

Two white cars were waiting for us. There was a Mercedes on the left and a Range Rover on the right.

"Which car are we picking?" I asked looking at Noah. "Hm, how about the Range Rover," he said. I smiled and intertwined our hands together.

Jasmine joined us and stayed in the back while I hopped in the passenger seat and Noah is of course in the driver's seat.

"Noah, can I connect to the Bluetooth?" I asked him. "Sure you can, you don't have to ask amore" he smiled at me and I returned one.

I connected to Bluetooth and decided to play a song that both Jasmine and I love so much.

The song I played was called 'Let me love you' by Mario.

Whenever Jasmine and I are bored and together this is our go-to song. It was our song and it has been a while since we've listened to it together.

I looked back to see Jasmine's reaction to the song I had just played. As soon as she realised which song it was she held my hand and screamed.

As the song started we sang along loud not caring that Noah was hearing us sing horribly.

I could sense him looking at me, when I turned to him with a smile I saw that he was already smiling but turned to watch the road as soon as our eyes met.

"It has been a while since we've heard our song," Jasmine said giving my hand a little squeeze.

"It has and It felt so good singing it with you again" I smiled at her, almost getting emotional.