The mission

KAYLA ROSE

KAYLA ROSE

Noah and I got to the mafia house an hour ago and right now Kristal and I are taking a tour around this big ass house.

"Kayla I think that's the pool," Kristal said pointing ahead of us. We've been trying the find this pool since I got here.

I saw it from the window of the room I'm staying in and it's so pretty with all the decorations of the area.

We ran towards the glass door and pushed it open. There were many pool floaties and games on the grass. There was also a basketball court behind the pool.

"This place is fucking huge" I yelled walking towards the basketball court and Kristal followed behind. There were several balls in a huge metal container.

I picked a basketball up and I stood next to the net, I dribbled the ball a bit, jumping up and shooting the ball in the hoop.

"That's nothing, watch this dipshit," Kristal said getting the ball and standing at the three-point line.

"There's no fucking way you're gonna make the shot from there," I said crossing my arms and resting them on my chest.

"Just watch" that's all she said before dribbling the ball and shooting the ball at the hoop and the ball went in.

"Could you please repeat what you said earlier?" she said putting her hand behind her ear. "I said that you're a bitch" I said turning around to walk away.

She threw the ball somewhere and caught up to me. "How the fuck did you learn how to do that," I said standing outside the basketball court.

"Liam thought me," she said smiling. "Ooo do you like him?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. "No, I don't," she said smiling and crossing her arms.

"Why are you smiling like that then," I asked her smirking. "Okay, okay maybe I do but shut up," she said shoving her hand in my face.

"Um excuse me," I said removing her hand from my face. "You're excused," she said smiling, even more, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm bored let's go train," she said grabbing my arm and dragging me inside.

I walked up the long steps and we stopped in between our rooms as her room was right next to mine.

"Meet me back here," she said pointing to the spot we were in. I nodded my head I opened the door to my room and then closed it after I got in.

I put on a pair of black Nike shorts, a black crop top, a pair of white socks and converses.

I put my braids in a high ponytail and took my knives before leaving my room.

Kristal was already there waiting with her bow and arrow in her hands. I took her arm in mine and started walking down the stairs and towards the training room.