Not again...

KAYLA ROSE

KAYLA ROSE

This sucks, it really sucks, I've been fucking kidnapped by the Germans and Noah has some explaining to do.
heard them speaking in German about Noah and something about a mafia.

I took a class to speak German in year 8 and dropped out of that class.

Shit was hard

They've been keeping me as a maid, so I have to clean this whole ass mansion by myself. Every early morning I have to wake up at 4am and my bedtime is at 9:30pm.

It's been 3 days and I'm going crazy with my friends and without him especially him.

I really miss them but I can't text them because these fuckers took my phone.

I don't even know if my friends are coming to get me out of this hell hole because this mafia shit is crazy.

I took self defence classes with the girls so I know how to defend myself. I stopped taking the class two months ago but I think I'm still good.

I'm just gonna wait for the righy time before I bounce on these fuckers.

I just finished cleaning the house and it's finally time for me to shower and sleep. I kept the broom at the back of the cleaning cupboard.

I went to the room where they are keeping me in and locked the door. The room contains a hard ass single bed and a small bathroom connected to it. It's not much but at least they've allowed me to take showers.

I took a towel and went in the bathroom to take a shower, I took my clothes off and looked at myself in the mirror looking at the scars and bruises they gave me.

I sighed and entered the shower then I turned the water to the cold side.

The bruises weren't that bad, I've had worst before from my step father, but he's dead now so it doesn't really matter.

I stood in the shower as the cold water hit my face and ran down my body and I immediately felt relaxed.

I took the old loofah that was already there and used shampoo to scrub myself.

I rinsed the soap off my body and turned the water off, stepping out of the shower.

I put on the same clothes that I wear to clean and left the bathroom, I layed on the bed and rested my head on the hard ass pillow.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

It's now the next day and it's 3:35am, I have to get ready for the day and start to clean.

I took a 20 minutes shower and put the same clothes on.

I headed down the stairs and got all my cleaning supplies that I need and placed them on the island.

I'm going to start with mopping the floors so I took a bucket and filled it up with water and I put a little bit of soap for cleaning floors.

It took me an hour to mop the whole house and I'm already exhausted, I cleaned all the huge windows in the windows in the house, dusting furniture, cleaning bedroom, vacuuming carpets, I cleaned the movie theater. Yes, this fucker owns a movie theater.

It's now 12pm and I still have a lot more things to do and since I haven't eaten breakfast I'll eat lunch. I finished cleaning the theater and headed off to the kitchen.

I've never really seen the owner of this house because he is always on meetings and all that mafia shit. I've seen him once, the day I got kidnapped and didn't see him since then.

I just made some noodles in a cup and I took a plastic fork, walking to the garden.

The garden is my most favourite part of the house, with all the different flowers and plants it all amazes me.

I sat under a tree, making myself comfortable as I took in a deep breathe and exhaled the fresh air.

I miss him

His smell, his touch, his hair, his smile, his everything. I miss Noah.

I miss my bestfriends too, I mean I don't even know how I'm even survivng without them but I guess here I am.

I shook off my thoughts, finishing my food and leaving the garden.

I entered the kitchen and threw the cup and the fork as I took all the stuff for gardening and headed in the garden again.

The garden is half the size of this mansion and I have to water all the plants and plant more in other areas which took me 2 fucking hours.

The time is now 2:45pm and I am exhausted as fuck but I have to continue.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

It's now 11:30 pm and I'm done. I washed my hands, kept all the cleaning equipments and headed up to my room.

I locked the door, I took a cold shower and I put on clothes that I wore on the day I got kidnapped.

As I was about to lay down someone knocked on the door, groaning I got up and walked towards the door and opened.

"Well, well if it isn't the fucker that kidnapped me" I said leaning against the door frame, crossing my arms over my chest and scoffing.

"What do you want now?" I asked looking at the fucker blankly. He brings something from behind his back, it's the same cloth he used to make me pass out.

"Oh hell no" I said turning around to close the the door but before I could he put it on my head again.

Not again

"Take her to the underground warehouse" was the last thing I heard before I was engulfed into darkness.
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
word count: 1011

Sorry for the short chapter, next chapter will be longer.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a great day babes :)

-Grace <3