Gone

A/N: I believe that I got 135 reads, thank you so much this is all great news to me!

I will hopefully be updating 3 times a week.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------

                     KAYLA ROSE:

I'm woken up by something heavy resting on my body, I look down and see that its Noah and all the memories of last night came back.

He was holding me like I was going to get lost.

I kinda can't breath but it's cute, he's cute

I place a small kiss on his forehead and start playing with his hair, it's so soft and messy.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and I start taking pictures of us and of him sleeping.

He makes a small movement and his head is now in between my tits, I slightly laugh and I take another picture.

I also get his phone from the table so I could change his lock screen to the last picture I took of him sleeping on me.

I thought that he would have a password but this fucker doesn't have one.

I sent him the picture and a few minutes later the picture is sent, I download the picture from his phone and I put it as the lock screen wallpaper.

Perfect

I checked the time and I saw that it was 2pm.

WHAT THE FUCK

I raised my head up to see that no one was in the room.

No one even woke us up

I have to wake him up, I really don't want to though he looks really cute.

ugh I hate to do this but I'll have to

"Noah wake up" I said gently shaking him, it took me a while but he finally got up.

"Huh where's everyone" he asked lifting his head up and looking around.

"I don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out right now" I said in frustration and opened my phone.

Me: where tf are you guys, I just woke up and the room is empty.

Madison: We went to get food with the rest and we are getting Noah's and yours, so calm your tits.

Me: wait, Madison calm my tits? You never say that...

Madison: yea, that's because it's not maddy it's Ben :)