Movie

Kayla Rose

Kayla Rose

I wake up to my head aching really bad, I sit up and rest my back on the headboard.

I reach out for my phone that's sitting on the night stand and unlock it.

The time is 11:45am and I just remembered that Noah and I are going out. I can't go though I have a huge headache.

I hate headaches

I sigh opening his contact and start texting him.

Me: hey Noah, about us going out today I really can't I have a huge headache and I don't think I'll be able to come, sorry.

I turn off my phone and sigh walking into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a really cold shower, I got out feeling really good after that shower.

I rub lotion all over my body and put my bonnet on. Since I'm not going anywhere I'm not going to put on makeup.

I order breakfast for everyone and sat on the bed. Grabbing my phone someone knocks on the door, I drop my phone and get up from the bed walking towards the door.

A man came to give us our food, I gave him a small smile and thanked him. I took our food from him and closed the door.

I went to Madison and Jasmine's bed and gave all them their food and closing the curtains so that I can put on Teen Wolf.

"Thank you my servant" Madison said laughing, I gave her a glare and walked towards her "give me your food" I said putting my hand out.

" I was joking you're my bestie" she said protecting her food from me. " yea that's what I thought." I said.

I took the remote from the night stand and sat on on the floor resting my back against the end of the bed.

"Girl hurry up I'm tryna see my daddy Scott" Jasmine yelled yanking the remote from my hand and putting on Teen Wolf.

Okayy then

We have 3 more episodes until we finish season 4 and it's getting very much interesting.

It was sad that Alison died, I cried all night but ti be honest she and Scott weren't the best couple.

"Okay but guys hear me out." Madison starts off. " That berserk is lowkey kinda hot." She finishes.

Kristal and I turn our heads slowly to look at her with our mouths wide open.

"At this point I'm not even surprised anymore." Jasmine says shrugging as she keeps watching.

"But why aren't we talking about Peter though?" She said finally turning to look at us.

Eh, I don't know