Feelings

Noah Romano

Noah Romano

I gave her the cup so she can put the panadol in and watched her as she gently turned her cup around filled with water as the pill slowly dissolved.

She drank it and looked up at me trying to smile.

She looks gorgeous without makeup.

I told her I was going to get some snacks and Juices so we could watch something.

I arrived back and she was sitting on my bed, I walked to the bed and placed the stuff in front of us. I got in bed put the blanket on me, I also grabbed the remote from the bedside table next to me and started to look for what to watch.

"I only had red velvet so I hope that's okay" I said still looking at the screen.

"Oh that's okay it's actually one of my favourites" she said as she took a cup cake and started eating.

She said she wanted to watch Disney but she couldnt decided on what to watch so I picked Luca.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

Luca ended and Kayla slept, I took a moment to take in all her features and God she's so fucking beautiful.

I could look at her all day

I tuck her in properly and covered her with the blankets also covering myself. I wrapped my hand around her waist and brought her closer to me.

She smells great

I placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered "goodnight amore" i said as I looked at her features once again before I closed my eyes and slept.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

I woke up and surprisingly Kayla isn't here anymore. I reached out for my phone and checked the time, it's 10:30am I groaned and kept my phone back finding a note, It was from Kayla.

She wrote:

Hey Noah goodmorning, I'm sorry I had to leave. I had so much fun and I'm feeling better already. I hope that we can have another movie night again and I promise I won't sleep on you again.

Love Kayla <3
:)

I smiled and I kept the note back where I found it. I opened Kayla's contact messaging her telling her that I was glad she was feeling better.

I'm really tired so I'm just gonna sleep for the rest of the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

An:

Sorry for short chapter and for not posting for a few days.

Byee :)