The truth

A/N

This is the same as last chapter but Noah's POV because we need to know his reaction of when Kayla changed his lock screen wallpaper.

Enjoy!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!!--------------------------------------------------------------

NOAH ROMANO

I woke up by Kayla shaking me awake, I groaned and lifted my head to see her pretty face.

I wish I could wake up to this everyday

"where's everyone?" I asked lifting my head up and looking around.

"I don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out right now" she said typing on her phone.

I wanted to text Liam also about some business regarding my mafia, I don't know when I'll tell Kayla but I hope soon because I don't want her to think differently about me.

I turned my phone on and I see a picture of me sleeping on Kayla.

I did not expect this but i'm leaving it this way, never had a better wallpaper.

I opened my phone and texted Liam if they had found the Germans.

Ben and Liam are both in my mafia, the Italian mafia.

Ben is second in command and Liam is third in command.

After I texted Liam I switched my phone off and put my head back on Kayla. I snuggled closer to her and held on to her.

"You're so beautiful" she said looking at me in awe "yea, I know" I said smiling back.

"Are you planning on laying on me for the whole day?" She asked playing with my hair. "Yea, only if you allow me to" I said looking up and giving her a smile.

"So where are they?" I asked as I started rubbing small circles with my thumb on her back.

"They are getting food for us" she said still playing with my hair and I hummed in response.

This feels great her chest is like a pillow and I just love that she playing with my hair.

"you have nice tits" I blurted out, she looks down at me and I just stared at her with wide eyes but she just laughs.

Shit

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that" I said getting off her.

"Nah, it's okay you can come back" she said making grabby hands at me.

"Are you sure?" I said standing in front of her.

"Well you did say that you wanted to lay on me the whole day" she said shrugging.

"Okay yea I'll come, give me a second" i said leaving to go to the bathroom and I locked the door behind me.

I need to get my shit together