Chapter One

Kayla Rose:

                      Kayla Rose:

I opened the door to my house and shut the door behind me.

I sighed walking in the kitchen and set my bag and keys on the island. Opening the freezer, I brought out cold water for it was too sunny outside and it will help me to cool down.

I tried to get a glass cup down from the cupboard but the cupboard isn't nice to short people. I climbed up onto the island, got my cup and went back down.

I poured my self a glass of cold water and went to my bedroom.

Changing into my pajamas and putting my braids in a high ponytail to feel less heat.

I wore my slippers and went back downstairs to finish my glass of water and to check my socials.

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from my bestfriend, Jasmine. She told me that she and Kristal will come over to my house tomorrow. I replied back to her telling her that they are welcomed anytime.

She liked my message and I turned my phone off. I walked over to the living room and turned the TV on to continue watching Miraculous Ladybug.

But before I start the show I ran upstairs and got a blanket and pillow just in case I fall as sleep watching it.

×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×X×

I'm surprised I haven't slept yet because the time is now 11pm and I changed to watch something else a while ago but I got hungry.

So I got up to make creamy tomato pasta. After making it I got orange juice from the fridge to drink with the pasta.

I went back into the living room and made myself comfortable placing the juice beside me on a wooden table.

I watched the show and ate my food after finishing the pasta I drank my juice.

Immediately after I started feeling sleepy and wanted the piss at time same time but I decided to just hold it in till next morning and then the darkness engulfed me and I fell in a deep slumber.
--------------------------------------------------------------
An:
First chapter, I know it's short but up coming chapters will be longer.

I hope you guys enjoyed this,
Have a great day!!

-Grace :)