Chapter 2

Jennie Pov

News Flash

The L.M Architecture and Construction Company spoke person and one of the share holders and architect Kim Min-kyu  just announced this morning that the construction of their building here is Seoul, South Korea is going to start next week at Monday, their company is known because of the beautiful and unique designs.

Their company was found by the anonymous ceo and architectural engineer L.M 5 years ago, now their company stand as one of the best architectural and construction company, this is News Flash.

As the News finished I immediately turn it off "why do they make the company a big deal??" I ask my self as I look at myself in the mirror "still handsome as ever Jennie." I said as I fix my suit and took my key. I will by the one driving Ella to her first day in school, I open my garage and saw my beautiful and favorite car, this is from my baby Lisa.

I immediately drove to mom and dad's,I stop and press the horn, the door immediately open and I saw Ella running to my car "unnie why are you late??" She said as she pout and I checked my watch and chuckled "it's still early." I said as I start the car and drove to our university, "unnie!! I forgot my wallet." She said as I sigh "we can't go back Ella, just get my wallet at the compartment box." I said.

As she open the boys and saw my wallet "how many??" She ask me as I answered her "30,000 won." I said as I heard a gasps I immediately stop my car "what happened??" I ask her as she look at me with her eyes wide open "unnie." She said as I nodded and look at her "what??" I ask her "who is she?" She ask me as she point a photo in my wallet it me and Lisa.

" She said as I nodded and look at her "what??" I ask her "who is she?" She ask me as she point a photo in my wallet it me and Lisa

"You surprised me." I said as I start the car again and drove, "unnie who is she??" She ask me again as I sigh "she is your sister." I said as she look at the photo "our sister?" She ask as I shake my head "Ella did you forgot don't have the same father." I said to her, well Ella maybe a kid but she is smart "ohh yeah I forgot, so she is Liam oppa sister to??" She ask me as I nodded.

"Yes she is, Liam's twin." I said as she smile "but why do you have a photo with her?"." She said as she look at the photo "she is my girlfriend." I said as she yell "really?? Can I meet her??" She ask me again as I shake my head "no you can't meet her." I said as she pout "but why??" She said "because she is dead." I said as she frown.

"Why??" She ask me again, do I look like I'm google Ella I said in my thoughts "7 years ago, you are still in mom's belly when we all got kidnap the kidnapper want to kill is all , she save us all with the help of Kai,suga, Jackson,V,and bambam oppa." I said as she sigh "ohh I really want to meet her,but I don't want to die early." She said as I chuckled and stop my car "should I send you to your room??" I ask her I look at all t students who are kids, middle students, senior high and college this is our university.

"Even if I want to unnie I don't want to be late at my class because of you." She said as I chuckled "your just jealous cause I'm more popular." I said as she rolled her eyes "what ever, I will go now unnie bye love you." She said as she kiss my cheeks and left my car, i immediately drove when I saw her with her friends and went to the company where I will be having an interview for my next comeback.