Chapter 20

Jennie Pov

As the plane landed I woke up Lisa "hon we are here." I said as I kiss her forehead and she groan "mhh ok." She said as she open her eyes. I took her bag and assist her I know she is still sleepy. As we came down a car was read but before Lisa enter the pilot approach her "ma'am have a good." He said as he bow and Lisa bow.

We enter the car "let's go Kyle." Lisa said to the driver as he nodded "hon where are we going?" I ask her as she put her head and my shoulder and cling to my arms "at my island." She said casually as I frown "your island." I said as she nodded. She is really Rich I will not be surprised that by the end of the year she will be the most richest young woman in the world for that.

While we are heading to her so called Island "hon why did you go to the site?" I ask as she hum "Min-kyu ask me to be there for an inspection and to sign the approval for my cousin I.U and tzuyu to handle the rest of the construction." She said as I nodded "by the way last time we had a meeting I saw v and Jungkook looking at does two cousins of yours." I said.

"Mhh I saw it to but let them be they are all grown up now." Lisa said as I nodded and hold her hands. While she is just resting her head at my shoulder I took my phone and checked my social Media, I saw an article about me and I click it...

The soloist Jennie Kim schedule was leak in that schedule we can see that see is leaving Korea but the location where she is heading is not in there. And  what shock the netizens is when I fan secretly took a picture of Jennie she was seen with two staff of the airport and three macular men and Jennie's manager was not seen.

Where is Jennie going that her manager couldn't come??

As I read the article I chuckled "why are they always curious where I'm going." I said as I checked my baby and she is sleeping. Since we became official I have always been observant with Lisa, she always sleep, always eat and importantly she is sometimes moddy.

After an hour the car stop at the dock and the driver left and took out bags leaving us both in the car. "Here." Lisa said as she gave me a sunglasses and she put a cap "let's go." She said as she hop out and I follow her. I hold her hand as we walk and after some minutes we stop "why did you stop?" I ask her as she point a yacht "let's get in." She said as I nodded and just follow her.

And as we enter th yacht I saw she remove her cap and smile at me, "let's go inside the room, the travel time 45 minutes

And as we enter th yacht I saw she remove her cap and smile at me, "let's go inside the room, the travel time 45 minutes." She said as I look around "hon this is yours?" I ask as she nodded "yes, I use this for relaxing and sometimes meeting with important person." She said as I nodded and I sat at the edge of the bed and she strip again "hon!!" I said as I face thr other side.

"Why?." She said as she chuckled and I groan. "Why do you always love to tease me?" I ask her as I'm still facing the other side "cause I now you like it even if you denied." She said as she hold my hands. "Change to a comfortable clothes then we will stop at the island to get some food then we will stay at the yacht in the middle of the ocean alone." She said as she kiss and left my alone.