Chapter 3

Lisa Pov

I'm now here are my condo unit just packing my clothes, I will be staying in Seoul for the next months until the new building will be finished, and we are going to have a contract signing next week. At the Park Corp for their new company Liam already emailed all the details to me just gonna sign then proceed the project.

After I finish packing my clothes I immediately went to the shower and strip my clothes, I look at my self in the mirror, all the scars from the past disappear, well after I woke up I decided to undergo a surgery to erase all my scars, cause it reminded me of my past, I put on my robe and head to my bed where I put my cloth.

As I put my clothes I hear a knock at my door I went and look at the peephole and I saw, "hae-in?" I said as I open my door and he enter my unit "what are you doing here?" I ask him as I fix my things "you can't leave." He said as I frown "why?" I ask him as he pulled his Phone and show me an article.

The C.E.O of L.M Architecture and Construction Company, is reportedly fly to South Korea for an inspection to their new company there.

Paris - Seoul

"Who the h*lol told them my flight?!" I ask him as he srugg "I don't know." He said as I sigh "I will just put mask, and besides I will show my face on our opening." I said as he nodded and he pull some of my bags, "I already alert the security they will be waiting on you." He said as we enter the van, Me and hae-in are pretty close let's say we are best friends and if you don't know us you might that we are having a romantic relationship.

After 30 minutes the van stop "it will come with you." He said as the door open and he helped me going down, we walk to the entrance but the paparazzi are surrounding us.

Miss are you and hae-in are in a relationship???!

When is the grand opening of your company it Seoul?!!!

Is it true that you took an abortion pills?!!

When are you opening your company for new interns?!!

That's are some of the questions I received everytime I will leave the country, "Lisa your flight will be in 11 pm." He said as I smile and him "mhh thank you hae-in." I said as he kiss my cheeks and we hug "be safe me and the rest will follow you next week." He said as he leaves, while I'm waiting for my flight I scrolled to my Facebook, well it's a dummy one.

There I saw a video of the 3 kids, they are already adults I'm so proud of them, press the link and the talk show started, while I'm watching I heard my flight be was announced.

Fight 712718 from Paris to Seoul I'd now boarding, please proceed to gate 13."

The announcer said as I took my bag and went to my gate, the flight attendant also my ticket and she assist my to the first class, as I sat down the flight attendant give me some champagne and fruits and a magazine, as I turned the page I saw my brother, he is telling his success to the world.

Host: you are now one of the successful young man in Asia, and now the C.E.O of Park Corp,we all want to know what is your key to success??

Liam:well my key to success is my family,my friends and importantly my siblings.

After I read the whole magazine I close my eyes as I was very tried, I just hope we will not meet.

_-_-_-_-

Jennie Pov

I'm now waiting for my photoshoot to resume, while I'm waiting for it I went to my Instagram and scroll, when I saw an article I immediately click the link and there I saw this.