Chapter 29

Lisa Pov

I'm now at the mansion inside my office signing some papers. when I heard a knock "come in" I said as the door open and I saw hae-in "Lisa, I have been texting Min-kyu since yesterday and he is not responding to any of it, I'm starting to get worried Lisa." He said as I nodded "I'm sorry hae-in, Min-kyu told me he couldn't attend th grand opening he and her fiance will have a vacation is Amsterdam, sorry I didn't inform you." I said as he sigh in relief.

"Oh God thank you, I thought something happened to him, by the way I have called the person who is in charge in making the invitation and it's done, the invitation is on that way." I look at him and smile "that's good, if ever it arrives send it immediately to the people we have invited." I said as he smile "sure Lisa." He said as he stand and was about to open that door to my office when it opens and I saw I.U her face is scared and anxious.

I immediately approach her and asked "what happened??" She looks at me and "there are men looking at you they say they are from the WIA." She said as i look at hae-in and back to I.U. I immediately went downstairs while the two follows me. I saw sehun and moonbyul, yes I know moon came back after I left and she and solar talk already they are now fine. Back to the point I saw both of talking to the men. I approached them and they introduce there selves "Ms.Manoban, I'm agent Smith from the WIA (world Intelligence Agency)" He said as I frown.

"I don't mean to disrespect you sir, but why are you here" I said as he smile at me and gave me a latter. I open it and read "we have been investing your company for a year ma'am, and now we have gathered some strong evidence to prove your doing illegal stuff." He said as I hear the people at my back gasps "we are here to order you to stop the operation of all your company untill further notice." He said as I look at the paper.

"Sir how can you say I'm doing illegal stuff?? Sir I didn't do anything wrong nor illegal stuff cause I know the consequence of it, all the money that you have seen in my bank account are not just because from my companies, my late mother's family is also a well known Business tycoon. Let me call someone." I said as he look at me "Ms.Manoban, if you are going to use your money that's not gonna help" he said with a sarcasm.

" Don't worry sir I'm not gonna use my money, even if I have alot of money I will not waste it here, and please can we talk about this in my office." I said as he nodded and follow me to my office.

I'm now infront the door of my mansion "we're sorry ms.manoban for the misunderstanding." He said as i smile "don't worry officer I understand you." I said to him as they boss as an apology "will get going now Ms.Manoban." he said as I smile "have a safe trip to you and your fellow." I wave at them as they drove and I close the door. I saw the rest looking at me with a surprise face "what?" I said as they just look at me.

"Everything is fine now, so relax." I said as they were back to the real world "Lisa what did you do??" Hae-in said "or say?" Tzuyu ask me to as I chuckled "I did nothing, anyway I need to leave." I said as they nodded. I head to my room to change clothes cause I will be heading to jennie after I talk to ryujin, in the past days I was busy that I couldn't visit her. After I changed my clothes I took my car keys and head down.

"Guys I'm staying at Jennie's place tonight, so don't wait for me." I said as they just gave me a thumbs up. I hop in my car by the way this is my outfit and my car.

 I hop in my car by the way this is my outfit and my car