Chapter 15

Lisa Pov

I'm now here at the Incheon Airport, I have came back after I talk to our new business partner, I'm just waiting for hae-in to pick me up, While I'm waiting I call Jennie.

Hello Hon, the plane just landed in heading back home.

Mhh good how was the flight?

It's smooth, nothing was wrong btw did my secretary send you all that we will meet at the construction site?

Ohh yes Liam told me, it's tomorrow right?

Yes it's tomorrow 3 pm, what are you doing?

Well I just finished recording my last song.

Mhh good to know I hope you don't over work yourself.

Sees who always overworked herself.

Yah I'm now over working my self.

Yes you are, by the way hon I'm really sorry that I couldn't pick you up.

Don't worry I know you are busy for your comeback, and hae-in in fine with it.

Mhh can you tell hae-in that I'm really thankful that he picked you up, and tell him I will treat him to the bar if he has some time.

Oh for sure hae-in will have some time, but I'm not sure if you can come with him.

Hehehe ok not the bar ohh hon manager is calling me I need to go bye love you so much.

I love you so much take care.

I bid goodbye to her and ended thr call after I while I saw hae-in towards me, I hug him as he hug me back "be thankful that I'm Jennie's fan, cause if not I will not pick you up." He said as he took my bags and I chuckled "you can just reject her." I said "what?! Im one of her fans just be sure that if she will have a comeback I will have an album with her sign," he said as I roll my eyes and put my mask on.

As we exit the airport using the private exit, yeah we decided to use it "by the way, we will have a meeting with them tomorrow I hope you don't flirt with each piece while we work." He said as I nodded and laugh "why do you always tease me." I ask as he laughed "it's your fault if you did have mistaken my number with her by saying 'how are you hon? I miss your hugs and kisses'" he said as I playfully slap his shoulder and he laughed.

"What? It's true though." He said as he gave me this look ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and I just laughed and he Continue driving "by the way how I moonbyul?" He ask as I sigh "she is still hurt but don't worry she is strong, I just hope that solar will realize that she is very wrong, I hope giving her This lesson will realize that she still loves moonbyul and Jason." I said as he patted my hands.

"Don't worry we will see the results in a month, for now you need to face solar I'm sure that she is looking for them." He said as we chuckled, after some minutes we arrived at the house, as we enter I saw sehun and Min-kyu oppa and the two girl looking at me "what's with that look?" I ask them as we approach and sit on the couch.

"Lisa I received this." Sehun oppa said as he gave me a piece of paper "what is this?" I ask as I look at I.U and tzuyu I saw worriedness in there eyes "read it for yourself." He said as I read the letter.

STOP OT WILL DO SOMETHING YOU WILL NOT LIKE....

I scoffs as hae-in took th paper "it's just a treat, did you all forgot that we received that when we open the other branch?" I said as I stand up and look at them "guys relax I will handle this, this is just like the others o nothing will happen and I will not allow something bad to happen." I said as sehun sigh "I know we always received that kind of letter, but Lisa I feel different about this letter thr guts said it." Min-kyu said as I hold both his shoulder.