Chapter 21

Lisa Pov

We have new here in Hawaii for four days. Tomorrow is our last day and we are here at the beach watching the waves. I was enjoying the view when I here I clicked from the camera and I look back and I saw my baby smiling at me while holding the camera.

"What? The view is beautiful." She said as I roll my eyes "come here." I said as she smile and approach me and she hug my back while her chin is on my shoulder "your beautiful." She blurted as I chuckled "why? I'm just saying the truth." She said as I smile and took a quick peck on her lips.

She give me a smug face "ohh where did you learn that?" She asked me and hug me tightly "no one, why? Don't don't you like it?" I ask her and she shake her head "no, I like it." She said as I stand up and pulled her "Stand up let me take a picture of you." I said as i barrow her phone. Well if you are wondering where my phone is, I left is at the yacht technically I really don't carry my phone.

I only use is for work and update for ma and pa, "but I don't want to." She said like a baby as I smirk and whisper something "really? Tonight?" She asked as I nodded and bit my lips "why didn't you told me, let's go." She said as I took here to a beautiful spot. "Stand there." I said as I took her phone and took a photo. "Let me see." She said as she hild my waist while looking bat her photo.

"Beautiful." I said as she look at me "me?" She said as I shake my head "who said, I said that sun is beautiful." I said as she roll her eyes and look at me "you really like you make fun of me aren't you?" She ask as I nodded and run "yah if I catch you, you will not like what I will do to you." She yelled as she try to catch me.

But she failed now she is panting and I laughed "you are a turtle." I said as she look at me "but you love this turtle." She said as she stand up and run towards me. I open my arm and she hug me "I already told you, that is I catch you you will not like the results." She said as I laughed and face her while holding her nape "I would gladly accept it." I said as I kiss her lips "let's see." She said as I hug her.

"I love you Jennie Kim." I said as she hug me tightly "I love you too Lalisa Manoban or should I say L.M." she said as I laughed and slap her shoulder playfully "why do you always want to remind me of that name." I said as she chuckled "nothing I just like you reaction." She said as I giggled. I hold her name and she hold me waist.

I pulled her as our forehead touched "you are mine, and no one can separate us and if someone will try to I will galdly be a murderer just for you." I said as I saw her gulp and I smirk "and I will never allow it." She said as she squeeze my waist "I love you Lalisa Manoban and I would also be a murderer just for you." She said as she kiss my forehead.

The way she kiss my forehead I can feel, passion,love, possiveness. We are still at the beach it's already dark when she spoke "hon let's change it's already dark you might catch cold." She said as I nodded and we walk back to the yacht. While we are walking she spoke "I will cook steak for dinner, let's eat is int eh yacht, then we will go back here and have a little stroll and buy some gifts for them." She said as i nodded.

After the romantic dinner that Jennie prepared, we took a bath but not together but separate.hahahaha while waiting for her I took my phone and checked if hae-in and the rest message me and there is now message then I decided to open my account and check my baby's account .

And I saw This..