Chapter 30

3RD PERSON POV

This is the day that the world are waiting for, another company of the famous L.M is going to emerge at Seoul, South Korea  paparazzi from the globe are scattered around the building waiting and wanting to see who will be invited to the Grand opening. Even some students who Idolize the CEO of the company came and Skip their class just to see and witness the grand opening.

Meanwhile in the other side their is tow people talking seriously, "make sure no one will get hurt, by this plan" Lisa said to the other person "I assure you no one will get hurt." ??? Said as he hold Lisa's hand "I will not allow anyone to get hurt Lisa, I promise you." He said as Lisa smile and hold his hand tight "I trust you bobby." Lisa said as bobby smile "you need to go and prepare, we will be there I promise" bobby said as Lisa nodded and drove to the mansion.

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I know you surprised I was surprised to when I saw him.

Flashback...

"Bobby!?" I said as I stood up and head towards him "y-your alive??" I hold and caressed both his cheeks as he flash a weak smile "yes Lisa, I'm alive." He said  as I look at him while he wipe my tears away "h-how??" I said as captain cut me off.

"When we retriever all of you, your all unconscious, we immediately perform a surgery to bobby. Tho it's really risky we did take our chances the operation was a success but he was coma, the board decided to keep it a secret Lisa. That's why you all know he is dead. Two years after the incident happened Bobby woke up but, he was paralyzed he attended the therapy for five months and took a break for a month. After the break he came back to work but we still didn't tell all of you. And still now he holds Jin's and his siblings case after all of you left the agency." He said as I look at him.

"Why did you tell about this!!?" I yelled at him "Lisa, the operation that put Bobby, his group and your group life in danger!!  Do you really think I would tell you?!! Huh?!! I know you Lisa you will stop until you get justice or not until someone will get hurt!!! We all hid it from you cause group is strong that time and all are rookie that time, no experience that's why we put it on side after all of you we're ready we decided to put you and your there!! But what happened?!! You almost die Lisa?!!! I could have lost one child again!! And I don't want that to happen again. I don't want you,him and the rest be like the people in the hallway, that's why I hid it from all of you, to protect you, to protect my children." He approach me and hold both of my shoulder.

"But this time I know you need our help and the agency will help you Lisa. Don't worry no one will get hurt." Captain said as he hug me and I hug him back...

Flashback end....

After that we proceed on planing and now is the day were we will meet again after 8 years...

As I head inside the mansion I saw all of them ready and already, out theme is street fighter and we have invited some of my business partner "Lisa, where have you been?!! You need to go upstairs already and change we need to leave in 30 minutes!!" Hae-in said as I smile and I saw my family "ok..ok I will." I said as I approach Jennie "hi baby." Jennie said as I smile and peck her lips "eww, Lisa double time" hae-in again said as they giggled "I will change now, baby." I said and kiss her one last time and look at hae-in "and you, you all can go I will just follow, don't worry I will not be late This time." I said as I went and the left..

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

We are now at the van with the others "guys are we not going to leave this van??" Jisoo asked me impatiently as I rolled my eyes "will you stop bugging and asking, just wait ok?" I said as they chuckled and I checked my phone and I saw the wallpaper it was me and Lisa