Chapter 27

Jennie Pov

I'm now at the bathroom with my boxcer shorts and sports bra. After some moments my baby enter wearing two piece swim suit. "Hon!!! Look at my belly it has a little bump now!!" She said joyfully as she was looking at her self in the mirror I laughed and open my arms Indicating that I want a hug.

She then enter and I back hug her while I put my chin in her shoulder. If you are wondering does something happened to us, then no the last time I touch her was at the hotel if you know what I mean. We are enjoying the view of my garden when we decided to watch a movie in Netflix. "Hon, what movie would you like to watch??" She ask me as I srugg "anything will do." I said as I hug her tighter but not to tight to hurt her and out baby.

After a while she click a movie "hon what movie is it??" I asked as I drink my juice, "365 Days This day." She said as I accidentally spit my drink and she chuckled "why? Tzuyu recommend it to me she told me it amazing." She said as she kiss my lips and put all her attention at the movie...

OH PLEASE HELP ME....

After some moments we are now at the part where Laura was hostage by Massimo's twin brother and Anna, but then Laura was shot by Anna and Massimo shot his brother...

"No!!! It can't happened why???" She said as I giggled "don't worry hon it's just a movie." I said as she pout "still, I hate Massimo he could just have told Laura the he have a twin brother, then Laura with not think the Massimo is cheating." She said as I giggled "don't worry maybe there is a 3 book." I said as she nodded.

I back hug her what she is humming "hon do you think it will happen is real life so witness your lover getting shot infront of you??" I asked her and she shake her head "that's possible hon and it hurts to witness someone special getting shot infront of you." She said as she bow her head and I hug her, then I remember bobby ohh Jennie why did you say that..

"I'm sorry hon." I said as I kiss her shoulder, "it's okays it's already in the past." She said as I smile and kiss her nose "let's wash out selves already you might catch cold if you stay here for long." I said as she nodded..

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I'm now at the house inside my office I lock the door so no one can enter. I'm checking the records and I see that hae-in use the card to. I can't even check the hallway on the elevator and in the elevator cause I never put any surveillance cameras, and that's my biggest mistake.

I was over confident that no one would try to do something bad inside my company and no one would betray me I really didn't think hae-in can do that. But here a the prof. But what hit me is the card record says it was use 30 minutes before I came back to the company which means hae-in was with the other inside the airport.

But I no the possibilities that he maybe haired someone and gave t card to them. For now I can't trust hae-in but I need to stay clam he might suspect that I know something, I sigh and turn off my loptop after a while I heard a knock from the door and I press the button and the door was unlocked "come in!!" I yell as the door open reviling the two girls...

"What can I do for you two??" I asked as the they seat infront of me and put the folder down, "we would just like to inform you that we already check the materials and the construction will officially star tomorrow, for the interior and exterior of the building, only you signiture is needed." I.U said as I read the papers before I sign it.

"By the way I have a question??" I said as they look at me "when do you think the building will fully Finished??" I asked them and tzuyu answer "well maybe 3 to 4 weeks it should be done." She said as I nodded and they left the office. After that I dialed ryujin number...

Hello ryujin???

Hello ma'am what can I do for you??

Where are you right now???

Ohh I'm in site 2 ma'am, why??

Ohh, let's meet at **** ***** **** in an hour.

I said as I ended the call and left my office to Change my clothes to a formal attire. After that I took my car key and left my room but as I open my door I saw hae-in in the hallway I immediately walk like I didn't see him "Lisa!! Wait!!" He said as he hold my arm "what?" I said as he sigh "did I do something wrong for you to ignore me??" He ask me as I shake my head.

"No you didn't hae-in, but I need to go I will meet ryujin." I said as I left him at the hallway and I went to my garage and hop  inside my Jeep Wrangler...

After a while I park my Jeep and I went down. As I head towards the entrance of the restaurant I feel someone is following me, but I just pretend the I did feel something I immediately enter and approach one of the employees "Lalisa Manoban please." I said as he assist me to the VIP room and I saw ryujin waiting for me.

"I'm sorry Ryujin I'm late." I said as she smile "it's okay ma'am." She said as I say Down and open my laptop, "ryujin, you are one of my trusted empower and I trust you very much I hope this conversation will not be leak, only the two of us.." I said as she frown but nodded...

Then I told her what happened to my office and my suspect hae-in. "So your saying ma'am is that sir hae-in pay someone who would clash your office and take some of the impossible file??" She said as I nodded "but ma'am in the record you and sit hae-in is the only person who had access to your office, and if I'm sir hae-in I would just do it my self cause he knows that there is no surveillance cameras there, ma'am do you think sir hae-in could do that to you?" She said..

As I shake my head "no hae-in can not do that, that's why I'm asking you I want you to help me you need to tail and check all of hae-in bank record and if he is clean I would say it to him." I said as she nodded "don't worry ma'am I would help you and would not betray you I promise that.." she said as I smile "now let's eat, I hungry." I said as she laughed a d we order some food...

_–_–_–_–

3RD PERSON POV

As the day's goes by ryujin stars to investigate and tail where hae-in would go. And as week goes by the dinner with Lisa the park and Kim happened that time Lisa and Liam reunited as twin, every weekend they would hang out and even media suspect the Lisa is cheating with Liam. And the twin had enough and they announced that they are twin all of the people are shocked to receive the news...

Even Lisa and Mr Kim are in a good condition. They already know that Lisa is pregnant. And all of the decided to have a family dinner with the Manoban tho mr.kim received a strong punch from grandpa M. He said to his self the he deserves it and after what happened everything is good, Grandpa M and Mr.kim, park and Lisa's uncle had a great Bonding, you can say that they are like father and sons boding.

Same as the girls with grandma M, while Lisa and the kids already talked and Lisa ask for forgiveness and the kids accepted it. Then Lisa and gang hot back together same with Jennie's friend. Lisa even invited all of them to the grand opening of the L.M Architecture and Construction Company.....

And that will happen next week....

_–_–_–_–

Jin Pov

"The plan will still continue as we talked to, so don't worry." I said as I hung up the phone and look at Lisa's picture " if my brother can't bring you down then I will." I said as I point the gun to her photo and pull the trigger....

See you soon Manoban......

To be continued....

If you read the book one you know who  jin is...

Thank you for the support but guys I can't update for the next couple of days and I mean it....

COMMENT, FOLLOW AND

VOTE 👇