Chapter 26

Lisa Pov

We are half way to the hospital when I remember I left my loptop open and there is no one I trust there. "Cole can we go back to the company." I said as he nodded and make a I turn. While we are driving back to the company I remember Hae-in and the rest I pull my phone and call him...

Hello hae-in...

Hello Lisa, where are you? We are waiting??"

Ohh I will be back to the building you guys can left...

What?! Why?

Well I remember left Something important there, don't worry I will just use the commercial flight back to Korea...

Mhh but text Jennie about it and text me what flight are you going and time of landing...

Mhh yes dad...

I ended the call before he can even answer. After 30 minutes we came back to the company. "Wait for me here I will just check something.." I said to my driver as he nodded and I left. I head to my office and all the employees great me. I use my elevator and press the top floor which is only exclusive for me and hae-in...

As the elevator open I Head to the door and open it, but what i see surprised me... My office is a mess like someone is here papers are everywhere.. chair are a in the floor I immediately open my safe and pull my gun...

I press the button to alert all the employees to evacuate and all the security to check everything... I went and checked under my desk and I saw nothing. I sigh on relief I checked my loptop and I saw all the file we as check thankfully all of my important file have a password... I took my key and open the drawer under my desk and saw all the important thing and documents of my company...

If ever one of this file or documents are leak or given to my enemy. My company might go down and be bankrupt... After a while the security enter and saw me "ma'am are you okay??" One of them asked me as I nodded "I'm okay, are the employees okay??" I said and sat at the couch "yes ma'am, there is no sign of expulsive or anything or anyone suspicious.." he said as I nodded.

"Good, let them all go back to work." I said and stand up "but what about this ma'am??" He ask as he pointed my things "ahh don't worry I will handle it, go back I can manage.." I said as they nodded and left. I sigh and look at my office...

"It can't be you Hae-in.." I said as I remove my blazer and change to something comfortable... I speak to all the employees through a speaker and told them that no should no what happened even my group...

After that I texted Jennie I will be back tomorrow... And start to f*cking clean after I cleaned my office I sat at my chair and open my Desk and check if something is missing...

And one of my important file is Missing  one of my company bank information of one of my wine distillery I immediately call the bank and inform them to freeze the account and I told the president of the company to stop the production first. I know if I stop the production it will lose me money but i need to unfreeze the account if ever I want to continue th production.

... I sigh and lock it... And if you are asking my should I check the CCTV no I can't. There is no CCTV camera here at my floor as I said to you earlier the ONLY way to this floor is by using an elevator that it's only exclusive for me and hae-in...

"I'm sorry hae-in but for now I can't trust you." I said as I look at our photo it was our graduation photo...

I look at my back and just enjoy the view....