Chapter 9

Lisa Pov

We have been here in Seoul for 2 weeks and in that days I have never seen Jennie and the rest, tho it's good cause I really don't want to see them, as I enter my house "Lisa! How many times do I have to tell you that don't use your motorcycle." Hae-in said as I chuckled at him and put down my helmet.

"Hey relax and besides I have a helmet." I said as he sigh and guide me to seat on the couch "Lisa I know you have a helmet,but does the baby inside of your have a helmet?" He ask me and continue taking "just use my car if your need to go somewhere or just tell me so I could accompany you, cause if you will continue what you are doing, lisa will not have a choice but tell Jennie the truth and you know I'm not bluffing about it." He said sternly.

"Are you blackmailing me?" I ask him as he smirk "yes I am, now you need to rest ma and pa have a date and will be back by 10, the rest they said they will be at the bar, but do you want to eat outside?" He ask me as I think "mhh yes please I want to visit this popular restaurant, it's just new and I saw it on the news feed." I said excitingly as he nodded "ok..ok you need to change your self, we will leave in 10 minutes." He said as I nodded and kiss his cheeks.

I'm now inside my room looking at my self in the mirror, "wierd the baby bump is still now showing." I mumble as the baby is already in my 3 weeks but that good tho, so ni one can know are secret yet, as I was still looking at my flat tummy I heard a knock "Lisa are you done, we need to go." He said as I answer him "yes coming." I said as I pick my bag and open the door "wow you are gorgeous Lisa." He said as I rolled my eyes and slap his shoulder playfully "stop it, and you look like a young professor." I said as he chuckled "shall we?" He ask as I nodded.

By the way this is out outfit.

He open the car door "thank you

He open the car door "thank you." I said and he enter and start the car "so where?" He ask as I show him the address and he nodded "buckle up." He said as I put my seat belt and he started to drive to the location "hae-in when is my schedule to the ob-gyne?" I ask him yeah I know, since the day hae-in knew that I'm pregnant he was really hand's in to me.

Like even when I'm working in my office at the house he would bring me some fruits and healthy stuff and would check from time to time, he will always brings me a milk that is good for a pregnant woman like me every night before my bed, in morning he would be the one cooking our super healthy breakfast, he even bought a book on how to handle a pregnant woman and what's not and good for me.

Tho the rest never suspect about how hae-in moves but we still need to be careful, especially sehun he sometimes might be over protective about me and his sister's, and is he knows about what I'm going through I'm sure he will come to Jennie's house and beat her ass off until she faint, and I don't want that to happen.

Don't get me wrong I just don't what sehun to be in jail (A/N: just admit that you still love Jennie, right Lisa??) Ye-- what no author I don't (A/N: really? Ok I guess you move on) shut up!! Back to the story, I really like how hae-in treated me but he always assure me that it's only for the baby and that he always told me that we will always be best friend.